chapter 31

Third Person POV:

When hyunjin finish cleaning him and Felix off he took he took him back to the bedroom. Hyunjin took out one of his black T-shirt for Felix and took out a blue T-shirt and some black shorts for him self . As soon as hyunjin put Felix in bed Felix immediately wrapped his hands around hyunjin's waist and cuddled up I'm to his chest. Hyunjin looked down at the site of his angel and smiled at the site before drifting of to sleep him self.

How they were sleeping and how they were dressed:

Time skips till morning|Third person POV:

As hyunjin was waking up, he felt something squeeze his waist he looked down to see his angel already awake and looking at him with a big smile on his face.

Hyunjin:"good morning sunshine "

Felix:"good morning hyunjinnie"

Hyunjin:"how are you felling today are you ok"

Felix :"I'm ok but my lower back hurts "

Hyunjin :"aww I'm sorry baby did I go to hard last night😏"

Hyunjin tease Felix making him all flustered and playfully slapping hyunjin's chest

Hyunjin:"I have a question to ask you baby "

Felix:"ok is nothing bad is it"

Hyunjin:"oh no not at all baby I was thinking if after a finish my work if you want to go on a double date with Me, Han and Minho"

Felix:"Oh My God I would love to hyunjin "

Hyunjin:"that's great I will tell Minho you said yes and it will be fancy so I will leave you with my card so you can buy any outfit for later on ok"

Felix:"Oh My God I'm so excited I can't wait to tell Han "

And he slowly got out of bed and hobbled over to the door to tell Han the news. All hyunjin did was look at his angel with a smirk and decided to get up and get dressed because he had a meeting he hat to go to.

Felix's POV:

I was making my way to Han's to tell him the great news. And I finally arrived at his door .

*knock, knock, knock*

Felix:"hey Han open the door I have exciting to tell you "

Han opens the door to see a happy and excited Felix

Han:"are you ok why are you so excited"

Felix:"me and hyunjin are going on a date and you and Minho are coming to and the best part is we are going somewhere fancy to. I'm so excited "

Han:"Oh My God really I'm so excited but I don't have anything fancy to wear. Hmm I'll just ask Minho for his card how could he say no to me"

I just giggled at what Han was saying

Felix:"ok let's get ready and meet in the living room when we are done ok"

Han:'ok I'm so excited "

I started to make my way up to mine and hyunjin's room I'm so excited.

✧༺♥༻✧
Hope you enjoy this chapter and I might post another one later have a great day and a great new year and sorry for not paying for a while 😊 xx