🔞Chapter 48🔞

Third person POV:

Hyunjin took Felix's cloths of and Felix moaned due to the cold air. However, Felix looked away embarrassed due to him having a baby bump. 

Hyunjin:" Hey baby look at me. What's wrong."

Felix:" Why do you still like me. look at me I'm fat."

Hyunjin:" What. No you are not baby you are so fucking sexy you always have been and with that baby bump, you look even more sexy."

Hyunjin puled Felix in to a kiss.

Felix:" Can I ride you please." He whispered.

Hyunjin: "What was that baby."

Felix:" Can I ride you please."

Felix blushed so red. Hyunjin looked at Felix and growled.

Hyunjin:" I want to fuck you hard baby. But I have to be careful because you are pregnant so I will let you take the lead and do what ever you want."

Felix looked at Hyunjin with doe eyes. At this moment he know he want to spend the rest of his live with Hyunjin and is so exited to star a family with him.

Felix puled Hyunjin down and began to kiss him so passionately and with so much love in it.  He flipped Hyunjin over so that he was sitting on his lap and began rocking his hips back and forth. Making them both moan in pleasure. Hyunjin grabbed Felix's waist and rocked him harder on his dick. Felix was a moaning mess.

Felix:" Ah~ fuck Hyunjin~. Please can I put it in Ah~."

Hyunjin:" Baby you can do what ever you want."

Felix got on his knees and and slowly grabbed Hyunjin's dick and lined it against his wet leaking hole. He then slowly pushed down and moaned, and started bouncing up and down.

Felix:" Aaahh~ Hyunjin."

Hyunjin:" Fuck Felix you feel so fucking good."

Felix started to quicken up his speed and his legs started to shack with the feeling of pleasure taking over him and was about to cum.

Felix:" Hyunjin I...I'm going to cum Ah~."

Hyunjin:" Fuck Felix cum for me."

Felix increased his speed and came all over his and Hyunjin's chest. Felix leaned his head on to Hyunjin's shoulder. Hyunjin lifted Felix's hips up and down and Felix moaning louder than before due to the overstimulation till he felt him self coming in Felix and let out a groan.

Hyunjin:" Fuck baby you always feel so good. Now lets get you cleaned up."

Felix could only nod feeling to exhorted to speak or move. Hyunjin lied Felix own and went to their bathroom and started to run a nice bubble bath for them. After the bath finished running, Hyunjin picked up Felix from the bed and took them to the bath and gently placed him and Felix in to the bath. Felix leaned his back on Hyunjin's chest and sighed. 

Hyunjin:" What's wrong baby are you ok."

Felix:" Nothing I'm just thinking will everything change when we have this child."

Hyunjin:" Well yes but for the better darling. Just think of all the fun things we will be able to do. And just think your dream will finally come true."

Felix:" Well that is true. However, their is another wish I have."

Hyunjin:" Oh yeah and what is this second wish."

Felix shook his head and giggled.

Felix:" Oh no I can't tell you yet. Do you have any wishes Hyunjin."

Hyunjin." Hmm. I do but I can't tell you either."

Him and Felix both giggled and decided it was time to come out of the bath. Hyunjin got out first and picked Felix up dried him and took him back to their room. Hyunjin placed Felix down on the bed and went to the wardrobe and puled out a white oversize shirt for Felix and for him self a black vest and some grey sweatpants. 

He changed him self and went to Felix and put on his shirt for him; Felix smiled at him. They both went in their bed and Hyunjin put his hands around Felix's waist pulling him in to a loving hug.

Hyunjin:" Good night baby."

Felix:" Good night Hyunjin. I love you."

Hyunjin:" I love you to my love sweet dreams."

Hyunjin's Thoughts:" I can't wait to marry you one day Felix."

Felix's Thoughts:" I hope I can be your wife one day Hyunjin I really do."

Hyunjin kissed Felix's head and they both fell asleep in each others arms.

✧༺💙💜༻✧

Hi  guys sorry I haven't posted in a while and its a bit short but I hope you like this chapter see you then have a grate day/night.

KG💜💙