We're Like A Time-Bomb - Chapter Twenty

Chapter title credit;
"Time-Bomb" - All Time Low

LEAH

After Jack and I catched up, he finally agreed to letting me go say hi to the guys.

I was talking to Rian and Zack when Alex asked if he could talk to me alone. To be honest, I really didn't want to because of what happened last time, but I ended up saying yes.

"First, I just want to say sorry for what I texted you back in March. I was really buzzed and... I just couldn't even believe I sent you that."

"I accept your apology. I knew you were drunk but I was still surprised by it."

"I don't blame you. By the way, I actually don't ever want to have a threesome." He laughed in embarassment. "Me either." I chuckled. "So, how do you think the tour's going so far?"

"I think it's great but it would be even better if you were with us. You're our good luck charm." He nudged me. "How so?" I raised my eyebrows. "The night all of us Skyped with you, everything went so well. No difficulties setting up or throughout the show. It was smooth sailing the whole night after we talked to you." He explained. "That was just one night, though. It's not like it was multiple times in a row." I shrugged.

"It could be."

"I can only stay for a week or two and that's if you guys aren't really busy."

"Well, if everyone helped butter up Matt, he would let you stay for longer then that. The reason I say that everyone should help is because he's pretty stubborn and it'll take more than just one or two people to convince him."

"I'll have to talk to Cherry because she's taking care of Nubs while I'm gone. I'll also probably have talk to Jack and the other guys then I'll get back to you, okay?"

"Here," He grabbed my arm and took a pen out from his pocket. "This is my hotel room number. We all stay on the same floor so it'll be easy to find."

"Alright, I'll come to your room later to let you know what everyone said."

---

JUNE 20

The day after Jack's birthday, the guys and I all went to Matt. We "buttered him up", as Alex said, and it worked. He said I could stay for a maximum of 5 weeks, which is awesome.

After the guys performed their show, they all showered and went back into the venue, which is where they're hosting a party for anyone over the age of 21 to attend. I knew there was going to be lots of their fans there but I didn't expect it to be so crowded. I suffered from panic attacks when I was younger then eventually got it under control as I got older, this is the first time in years I've felt close to having one.

I quietly sat at the bar while the guys talked to their fans and mingled in general.

"Hey, your that girl from the bar." A strong English accent said.

I turned my head and saw the guy that accidentally hit me with a door last year. "Oh, yeah. You're the guy that hit me with the door."

"I'm really, really sorry about that."

I put my hand up, "It's okay. I know it was an accident."

"My name's Daemon, by the way."

"I'm Leah. Are you a fan of theirs?" I looked in the direction of where the guys were. "Yeah, ever since I was seventeen, plus I flew all the way out here to see them. This was my third time meeting them." He smiled. "Really? That's cool." I raised my eyebrows. Three times? I've only met my favorite singers or bands once. "What about you?" He asked. "I do like their music, but I'm not considered a fan to them." It's hard to say that I'm Jack's girlfriend and Alex's childhood best friend without sounding like I'm bragging about it or something.