It's Do Or Die - Chapter Twenty-Two

Chapter title credit;

"Rebel Love Song" - Black Veil Brides

-This chapter's really short and I'm sorry ;-; -

LEAH

"What's up guys?!" Alex shouts into his microphone and the crowd goes wild. As normal, him and Jack make stupid jokes before starting another song. "This one's called Jasey Rae." He says.

-----

"Hey, you're Leah right?" One of the fans ask me at the meet and greet. "I sure am." I say. "Wow, you're even prettier in real life." She smiles. "Thank you." I blush. "I bet you're happy that Jack's talking about marriage."

"Huh?"

"On Full Frontal. He talked about his thoughts on marriage and if he's planning on proposing soon."

"He talks about that stuff?"

"Yeah. You should listen to it. It's really cute." She says before running off to leave with her friends.

-----

THAT NIGHT

I made sure Jack was sleeping before putting in my headphones to listen to this "Full Frontal" that girl was talking about.

"So Jack, you recently posted on Twitter about your eight month anniversary."

"Yes, I did."

"Four months to go until it hits a year. How are you feeling?"

"To be honest, I feel both scared and completely over the moon about it. Leah, she just makes me so happy, it's hard to explain."

"What about marriage? How are you feeling about that?"

"Leah and I actually talked about this. If you're with the right person, then it's definitely a great thing because you know you're going to be with that person forever. Leah made a good point that after marriage comes children so you have to be prepared to take on that responsibility."

"Most of your fans are really loving Leck and they're starting to ask questions about whether you'll be proposing anytime soon."

"I do believe I will in the near future. The reason I say future is because she hasn't met my family yet which will be happening at the end of this tour. I know that some of our fans will say it's too fast but when you know that this is the person you want to be with for the rest of your life, it doesn't matter how long you've been together. Me and Leah have been through some tough shit in the past eight months but we've pulled through. Now we're well on our way to our nine month anniversary and I'm honestly very stoked about it."

"That's crazy. I've never thought that you'd be the first one to settle down in the band."

"Me neither. I always thought it'd be Rian or Zack."

Jack is planning on proposing to me? Holy shit, I never saw that coming. I wonder how long he's been thinking of this.

I look down at him and smile. This man is my everything, I love him more than anything in the whole world. If he were to propose to me, I would without a doubt say yes.

-------

TWO DAYS LATER

"Hey, Leah." Jack says, not looking up from his phone. "Hm?" I hum. "Did you happen to watch the Full Frontal episode with just me in it?" He asks. It's better to be honest then to lie. "Yeah, one of your fans recomended that I watch it."

"So you know then." His face instantly turns tomato red. "Don't be so embarassed. I thought it was cute." I play with his messy hair. "No." He shakes his head like a child. "Yes, it was. Whether you believe it or not." I laugh and stand up, grabbing a fresh change of clothes out of my suitcase. "You should be getting ready too." I take his phone from him. "Give that back!" He pouts. "Nope. This is gonna be under lock and key while I take a shower." I hold it up and walk into the bathroom. "Leah, come on!" He whines. "I was doing something important!"

"Twitter isn't that important."

"It wasn't Twitter."

"I highly doubt that."

"I swear it wasn't Twitter."

I give him a suspicious look. "Please, it's really important that I get it done." He begs and I sigh. "Fine."

"Thank you, beautiful." He smiles. "Flattery gets you nowhere." I say. "It got me in your bed, didn't it?" He raises his eyebrows. "Shut up, pervert." I chuckle.