Chapter Three

Freddy POV
    I awoke suddenly to a crash.
    'What was that? What time is it?' I ask myself while I looked over at my alarm clock. It read 3:30 A.M.
    'hmm'
    I got up out of bed, my feet meeting the cold ground. I started for my door. I step out into the cold, dark hallway. I looked down the hallway to see a familiar face. It was Bonnie.
    "Sorry, Freddy. I didn't mean to wake you. I tripped on my way to the bathroom."
    "Are you okay?"
    "Yeah, I just got a small bruise on my elbow."
    I suddenly became aware that Bonnie was shirtless as he showed me his elbow. I didn't think I had ever seen him shirtless before. His pale complexion glowed with the moonlight from the window. It was almost hypnotizing. His messy straight hair also shone in the moonlight. I'm so glad Bonnie finally got the confidence to grow it out again. I also noticed that Bonnie was quite fit. He's smaller than most men but he was definitely not weak. He had a small bit of definition to his abs. His bare biceps seemed so much larger now that they were not being restricted by his suit.
    "Freddy, are you ok?"
    "Uh, yeah, I just zoned out there for a sec. I'm sorry."
    "It's ok."
    'Shit he noticed me looking!' I panicked.
    "Um, well, I'm going to go back to bed. I just wanted to know what that crash was."
    "Oh, ok. Well, goodnight."
    "Goodnight," I said simply rushing back to my room.
    I closed my door behind me.
    'Why did I stand there staring at Bonnie like that? Why could I take my eyes off him? It's fine. I'm probably just tired. That's all,' with that thought I slipped back under the covers.
    I closed my eyes. Pictures of Bonnie kept flashing in my mind. Pictures of Bonnie and his fit body glowing in the pale moonlight. Oddly, those images began to make me drift off into a peaceful sleep.