Chapter Twenty-one

Freddy's POV.
    My phone rang. I picked up. It was Chica.
    "Hey, Freddy are you okay? Neither you nor Bonnie have been answering your phones?"
    I broke down crying again at the mention of Bonnie's name.
    "Freddy, what happened? Are you okay?"
    "Bonnie is gone. Foxy took him. I left him alone. It's all my fault," I sobbed.
    "Where are you?"
    "The park. I haven't left since everything happened."
    "Goldie and I are on our way."
    Shortly after she hung up the phone. She and Goldie basically ran into the park to find me. They spotted me. They both ran to me and pulled me into a hug. We all began to cry together.
    "I'm sorry. He's gone because of me."
    Chica took my face so I'd look her in the eyes, "Freddy, none of this is your fault. This is all Foxy."
    "When I see that fucker I'm going to snap his neck!" Goldie said angrily at the mention of Foxy.
    "Let's call the cops. They'll be able to help."
    "They didn't do shit!" I began to get angry.
    "You've already called?"
    "Yeah. They said they can't do anything if he hasn't been gone for 48 hours."
    "Worthless pieces of shit!" Goldie growled.
    "We'll find him no matter what it takes. Right now we need to get you home you're freezing."
    She and Goldie both took an arm. They had to pull me into the car. I didn't want to leave the last place Bonnie was. I felt like if I left I would be leaving Bonnie behind. They finally got me into the car after some struggle. Chica drove to the pizzeria. We all got out and went inside. They got me inside and set me on the couch. We all took a minute to just sit in silence so we could all have a minute to grieve Bonnie's disappearance.
    After we were all done crying we were all so exhausted that at some point we all ended up falling into a restless sleep. We were all upset about Bonnie's kidnapping. None of us were okay. We all knew that the other was on the verge of collapse.