Chapter Twenty-two

Bonnie's POV.
    I woke up with my whole body tense. Someone had splashed cold water on me to wake me up. I tried to wipe my eyes to see better when I realized I was tied to a pole.
    "Wake up!"
    I tensed again, 'I know that voice from anywhere, Foxy.'
    "Recognize my voice, huh?" He said seeing me tense.
    I looked up at him. His smile was terrifying. He looked more deranged than the last time I saw him. I began to shake from fear. Something bad was about to happen and I could feel it.
    He crouched in front of me. He got close to my face.
    Grabbing my chin he said, "you really are cute. I see how Freddy fell for you. Unfortunately for you, Freddy likes you so much that he's going to be the reason you die. I'm sorry things have to work out this way."
   "W-w-why do you want to hurt him?"
   I regretted asking as soon as I said it.
    Foxy's face grew angry, "None of you get it. I don't need to explain myself to you!"
    He hit me.
    Pain radiated through my cheek. Tears rolled down my cheeks.
   "This is going to be fun," he said smiling.
    He grabbed my face again to look at the new bruise forming on my cheek.
    "Freddy's not going to like this." He said his smile growing wider.
    "Freddy doesn't deserve this! Please let me go!" I cried to him.
    Another swift hit. He hit my nose. I felt the blood from my nose trickle down onto my lips.
    "FREDDY RUINED EVERYTHING FOR ME! HE DESERVES TO PAY FOR WANT HE DID!" He hit me again as he yelled at me.
    He hit my face. Everything hurt. I was sobbing now.
    "What do you think will do with this black eye?" He said as he grabbed my hair.
    "Get up!" He yelled as he forcefully pulled on my shoulder.
    I stumbled to my feet.
    "I want to make sure Freddy sees bruises everywhere."
    "P-p-please, just let me go!" I pleaded.
    I felt a blow to my stomach. I groaned and doubled over as he hit. It was as if my breath was sucked out of my body. The pain was radiating throughout my whole body. I was finally able to breathe. I still didn't feel I would be able to get up.
    "I wonder if he'll be angrier if cut you instead?" Foxy said while reaching into his pocket for his knife.
   "Please, no! Please stop!" I began to hyperventilate.
    He walked over to me. He grabbed my shirt. He put his knife to the shirt and cut it off. Now my whole abdomen was exposed.
    "Well, well, well, Bonnie is fit." He said admiring my body.
    I looked away.
    'I can't do this! He's going to violate me again.'
    I cried and shook uncontrollably.
    "Someone scared?" He chuckled menacingly.
    He then took his knife and cut across my stomach. I screamed out. Blood dripped from my cut. It wasn't a deep cut but it was enough to make me double over again. I was crying so much I couldn't see anything. I had no idea where he was going next.
    He cut across my thigh. I yelled out in pain.
    "Every sound I hear you make you're going to get hurt for."
    He hit my side. I wheezed and began to feel nauseated.
    'I can't handle the pain.'
    "Stand up!" He said as he grabbed my shoulder.
    I could barely stand.
    "Aw tired already? Too bad. We're not done yet." He said while looking at everything he did already still holding my shoulder.
    He took his knife and cut my chest slowly. I could feel every fiber of my skin being cut. I screamed.
    "I wonder how Freddy will react hearing you scream like that? Let's see."
    He reached into my back pocket. He pulled out my phone.
    'I had my phone this whole time?'
    "Freddy will answer if he thinks it's you." He said with a gleam in his eyes.
    He opened my phone. He went into my contacts. He dialed Freddy and put it on speaker.
    "This is going to be fun. Let's see how he reacts." He said grinning.