Chapter Five

Freddy POV
    I woke up early that morning. The sunlight poured into my room through my window. I stretched before sitting up on my bed. I rubbed my eyes while I got up. I threw on some clothes and started for the kitchen. I was starving. I stepped out into the hallway. A strong smell of bacon and pancakes hit my nose making my stomach growl louder.
    'Chica's making breakfast?'
    I hurried toward the kitchen.
    "Mornin' sleepy head," Chica said while standing at the stove stirring some pancake mix.
    "Morning."
    I made my way toward the dining table. Bonnie and Goldie were already at the table eating. As soon as I met eyes with Bonnie I remembered what happened last night. I broke eye contact while my cheeks tinted red. I sat on the other side of the table next to Goldie. Chica came out of the kitchen with a plate of food.
    "Here you go, Freddy. Can someone please go wake up Foxy? I can't because I have to watch these pancakes before they burn."
    "I will," Goldie said getting up and heading towards the bedrooms.
    "Thanks, Goldie."
    'Foxy's probably drunk again and that's why he's not up right now,' I thought angrily. 'He's really got a problem.'
    "Hey, I'm sorry again for waking you up last night," Bonnie said not looking up from his food.
    'Come on Freddy. You've known Bonnie forever stop acting like just because of last night he's a stranger. Snap out of it!'
    "It's okay Bonnie. I'm not worried about it."
    "You sure? You were acting kinda weird last night."
    "Uh, yeah. Sorry I was just tired and kinda still half asleep."
    "Okay, I was just making sure you were okay."
    "Yeah, I'm good. Anyway, what time is everyone wanting to start the games tonight?"
    "Everyone was saying to be in Chica's room by five."
    "Okay," with that we both went back to eating our breakfast.
    Shortly after, Goldie came back with Foxy looking pissed, trailing behind him. Foxy sat down next to Bonnie. Right after, Chica set a plate full of food in front of him. Foxy began to scarf down his food.
    "Well someone was hungry," Chica said while sitting down with her own plate of food.
    Once we were all done with breakfast I headed toward the exit of the building.
    'I think I'm going to go for a run to try and clear my head.'
    After about an hour I came back to the pizzeria. I felt slightly more at ease.
    'I really need a shower now.'
    I went to my room to get fresh clean clothes. On my way to my room, I ran into Bonnie.
    "Hey, Bonnie."
    "Hey, Freddy. Did you just go for a run?"
    "Yeah, I'm about to get in the shower now."
    "Okay, well, I won't keep you. See you later."
    "See you later Bonnie."
    I finished getting my stuff and showered. By the time I was done, it was already 2:00 P.M.
    'I think I'm going to take a nap before we do these games. We're all probably going to be up late tonight anyway.'