Chapter Thirty-two

Bonnie's POV.
    It was late on the beach now. We had already had our after-party. Chica and Goldie were asleep in one of the beach houses. I was in Freddy's lap on the sand. We were watching the moonlight wash over the waves of the ocean. It was hypnotizing. I'm so glad we had reserved the beach all night. It was just Freddy, me, and the moon. I turned around to face Freddy.
    "What do you think about a swim?" I asked getting up.
    "I love that idea."
    We began walking towards the water. I started taking off my shirt. Freddy did the same.
    "You know no one is on this beach. We could take off all of our clothes," Freddy said with a cheeky smile.
    I began to blush but agreed. I began taking off the rest of my clothes. I finished before Freddy so I hurried into the water. It was surprisingly warm. Freddy came in shortly after. When he reached me he wrapped his arms around my waist. I kissed him. He started making out with me. He began pulling my body closer to his. I felt his hard member rub up against my inner thigh. I blushed a crimson red. He began kissing down my neck. I began moaning quietly.
    He went to my ear and whispered, "I love hearing your moans. Don't silence them. Otherwise, I'll have to make you scream my name."
    I blushed a darker crimson red. He then put his hand under the water and began stroking my member. I moaned loudly as he did so.
    "That's what I like to hear," He said as he smiled mischievously.
    He turned me around and before I could react, he thrust into me. I threw my head back against his shoulder and moaned. He grabbed my hips and thrust into me faster. As he thrust faster I moaned louder. My hips moved with his. He finished inside of me while I also finished. Luckily, we were in the water so we didn't have to worry about cleanup. I turned to face him again. He kissed me.
    "I love you, Bonnie Fazbear," He said with a smile.
    I blushed again.
    "I love you too, Freddy. I also love my new name," I said kissing him.
    I was more than happy. The world knows Freddy and I are married. I wouldn't have it any other way. I can't wait to have a long fulfilling life with Freddy.