Chapter Seventeen

Foxy's POV.
    "We got something," I said taking out my earbuds.
    "What have you got?" Withered Foxy asked.
    "They're planning on going to the park. It's the perfect opportunity. It's secluded and Freddy feels comfortable enough to leave Bonnie alone for a short while. It's one of his safe places."
    "My supplies are ready. Let's go."
    We arrived at the park. I looked at my tablet.
    "They're still at the pizzeria. They're heading out now. Let's stake out."
    We hid behind a large group of trees by the entrance.
    After a while, we saw Freddy and Bonnie coming into the park. Bonnie seemed to be looking for something. I saw Freddy point to a bench. Then, I saw the cat.
    'That cat is going to be quite useful.' I thought to myself.
    Bonnie crouched next to the cat and began petting it. Freddy said something to Bonnie before he began walking toward the bathrooms. We waited until Freddy was completely out of sight.
    "Now's our chance!"
    Withered Foxy took out his rag and poured some chloroform on it. He then began walking towards Bonnie.

Bonnie's POV.
    "Who's a pretty kitty?" I said to Chloe in a baby voice.
    I heard leaves rustle behind me.
    'Wow, that was fast.' I thought to myself not realizing that the rustling wasn't Freddy.
    Next thing I knew my nose and mouth were being covered with a wet rag.
    'I can't breathe,' I panicked.
    I began to thrash my arms and legs. I tried to scream but I couldn't with the rag in my way. I tried grabbing at my attacker but whoever it was was strong. My movements began to slow as the world began to fade. That last thing I could remember was being tossed over my attacker's shoulders. Then the world went black.