Chapter Ten

Chica's POV
    "Go, go, Chica take Goldie with you. Don't let Foxy out of your sight! I've got Bonnie," Freddy said panicked.
    'If anyone is gonna get Bonnie out of that bathroom it's going to be Freddy. I just hope Bonnie's okay,' I thought while running back to my room with Goldie.
    We got to my room. Foxy was waiting there for us.
    "No luck getting him out, huh?" Foxy said with a chilling tone.
    "Foxy, I can't believe you did this," I told him disappointed.
    "That was your own fault. You should have seen it coming."
    "No, it was your fault. You are a horrible person. I hope you get what you deserve. If anything happened to Bonnie none of us will forgive you." Goldie answered for me.
    "I HOPE BONNIE ACTUALLY GOES THROUGH WITH IT. I HOPE BONNIE KILLS HIMSELF. I WANNA WATCH FREDDY'S SOUL CRUSH!" Foxy yelled getting angrier by the minute.
    "IF ANYONE SHOULD KILL THEMSELVES IT SHOULD BE YOU! BONNIE AND FREDDY BOTH DESERVE TO BE HAPPY UNLIKE YOU! YOU DESERVE TO BURN IN THE DEEPEST PITS OF HELL!" Goldie screamed back fury in her eyes.
    Foxy started to laugh, "I can't believe all of you care so much about someone who stole everything from us. We've all been living in Freddy's shadow and all of you are just okay with that?"
    "Is that what this is all about?" I asked starting to understand.
    "Don't tell me none of you saw it. Maybe I'm the only one who can see it because I'm the only one who's separate. I spend all of my time behind a fucking curtain!"
    "THAT DOES NOT GIVE YOU A REASON TO HURT BONNIE!" Goldie screamed not satisfied with Foxy's reasoning for hurting Bonnie.
    "HOW THE FUCK ELSE WAS I SUPPOSED TO GET BACK AT HIM. I JUST USED THE THING THAT MEANS THE MOST TO HIM AGAINST HIM!" Foxy screamed back getting frustrated that we weren't understanding.
    Before anyone could respond Freddy came in holding Bonnie's hand.
    'Oh thank God Bonnie's okay,' I thought to myself breathing a sign of relief.
    "Aw too bad. I really thought Bonnie would have gone through with it," Foxy said beginning to smirk.
    "Keep his name out of your goddamn mouth!" Freddy said getting angry.
    "Aw protecting your little boy toy now aren't ya."
    "I'M PROTECTING HIM BECAUSE I LOVE HIM BUT YOU WOULDN'T KNOW ABOUT THAT WOULD YOU!?"
    "Freddy he's not worth your breath. Let's just get him out of here," I said trying to calm things down.
    "Get Bonnie and yourselves out of here. I'll get Foxy out," Freddy said looking angrily at Foxy.
    I grabbed Bonnie's arm and Goldie followed.
    "Freddy please be careful!" Bonnie said before I pulled him out of my room.
    We headed out of my room and down the hallway a short distance. If Foxy somehow escaped I wanted to know.  I turned to Bonnie and I hugged him. Goldie joined in on the hug.
    "I'm so glad you're okay. I'm so sorry about what happened with Foxy. All of us will make sure Foxy leaves and never hurts you again."
    "I'm sorry I scared everyone. I was just scared and ashamed of what happened. It was too much for me to bare."
    "You don't have to apologize. It wasn't your fault Bonnie. We're here for you."
    We all parted and stood in the hallway waiting for someone to come out of Chica's room. A couple of minutes passed when the door opened to Freddy holding a beaten Foxy by the arms. All at once, we all sighed a breath of relief. Freddy took Foxy toward the exit.
    'It's over. It's finally over.'