Chapter Thirty

Bonnie's POV.
    "Yes! Yes, I will," I said excitedly.
    Freddy put the ring and my finger and kissed me. I was the most excited ball of happiness. I couldn't have asked for a better night. I wanted to spend forever with him. There wasn't a doubt in my mind, this was the man I wanted to marry.
    We parted from the kiss and went into a hug. He picked me up and spun me around. He put me back down and we just stood hugging each other's arms.
    We began to head back to the pizzeria. We were excited to tell Goldie and Chica the good news. We arrived and hurried inside to tell them. Chica and Goldie were cuddling on the couch watching a movie together.
    I could barely contain my excitement as I told them.
    I showed them my ring, "Freddy asked me to marry him!"
    "Oh my god, congratulations!" Chica squealed getting up to give me a hug.
    "Hey, Goldie and I also have news. We're dating now!"
    "To think a couple of months ago you were saying she didn't like you."
    "You liked me before?" Goldie asked not realizing that before.
    "Yeah."
    "If I would have known that I would have asked you to be with me earlier. I've liked you for a while. I just always thought you liked someone else."
    "Who else would I have liked? Foxy, ew gross." Chica said looking disgusted.
    "She's got a point," Freddy said.
    "Well, it doesn't matter. All that matters is that we're together now," she said as she kissed Chica on the cheek.
    "Well, you two seem very happy. Ya never know Goldie may ask you to marry her," I said teasingly and walked away with Freddy. We went to his room. When he closed the door I clung to him.
    "This is the happiest day of my life!" I said.
    I wrapped my arms around him.  and kissed him.
    "You've made today the best it could ever be," he said hugging me tightly.
    "I love you so much, Freddy."
    "I love you too."
    We fell on the bed together. We were both exhausted but happy at the same time. We cuddled up in each other's arms and we fell asleep. I couldn't wait to start my wedding plans. I dreamed of all the things we would do that day and all the places we could go for our ceremony.