Chapter Twenty-nine

Bonnie POV.
   A few weeks later Freddy took me out on a date to my favorite Italian restaurant. We got there and went inside. Freddy already had a reservation for us, so we went right to our table.
    "Good evening. I'll be your server for tonight. What would you two  gentlemen like to drink?" The waiter asked us as we sat down.
    "We will do a bottle of red wine."
    "Coming right your way, Sir."
    The waiter hurried away to get the bottle.
    "Wow, red wine. That's fancy."
    "I just thought it would be nice to treat you to something nice," He said looking lovingly into my eyes.
    I smiled. Then, I began looking at the menu. I decided I was going to order the spaghetti.
    The waiter came back with two wine glasses and a bottle of wine. He poured each of us a cup.
    "Are you two gentlemen ready to order? Or shall I come back later?"
    "We're ready to order now. I'll take the Alfredo," Freddy told him.
    "I'll have the spaghetti," I said simply.
    "Alright, your meals should be out shortly," the waiter said while taking our menus.
    When the waiter left Freddy took my hands in his.
    "I love you so much."
    "I love you too, Freddy."
    He sat there looking into my eyes. I also looked into his eyes. His eyes were beautiful and so easy to get lost in. They were blue like the sky. They looked into my eyes with the warmest love. I couldn't imagine anything better to look at than him. I felt nothing but happiness when I look at him.
    Our eye contact was broken by the waiter putting down our food.
    "One spaghetti and one Alfredo."
    "Thank you." Freddy thanked him.
    We began to eat our food and drink our wine. The food tasted amazing. I didn't get to come here often because it was expensive, but when I did it was like heaven.
    "This is soo good," I said going for another bite.
    "I'm glad you're enjoying it." He said looking like he was also enjoying his food.
    After a while, we finished our food. As the waiter came to clear our plates, Freddy ordered dessert for us both. The waiter left with the plates. He came back with our desserts. I took a bite.
    "Oh my god. This is even better than the main course."
    I felt like my taste buds were doing a happy dance.
    "You're right this is really good," Freddy said taking a bite.
    We finished up our desserts and Freddy paid the bill. We headed out into the night. I stopped to admire the sky. The moon was full and beautiful. I also looked at the water fountain that was in front of the restaurant. I loved how the moonlight shown on the water.
    Then the unexpected happened. Freddy got down on one knee in front of the fountain. My heart jumped as he pulled out a ring.
    "Bonnie, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?"