Chapter Eleven

Freddy POV
    I headed back to where everyone was gathered. As soon as Bonnie saw me he ran to me.
    "Freddy are you ok?" he asked pointing to my face.
    I wipe my hand along my nose to realize it was bleeding.
    "Yeah, I'm ok. Don't worry about me," I said wiping the rest of the blood off with my sleeve.
    "So is he gone for good now?" Goldie asked.
    "Yes. It's over now. He's gone forever," I said looking back at Bonnie.
    "Well it's getting really late we should all try to get to bed for tomorrow," I told them.
    "I think he's right," Chica agreed
    With that, everyone started to break off to their room. Only Bonnie stayed with me.
    "Freddy, I'm afraid to be alone," He said.
    "Do you want to sleep in my room tonight?"
    "You wouldn't mind?"
    "No of course not. I love you. I always want to be with you," I said while lifting his chin to look at me.
    I looked into his eyes. I could see his eyes sparkle when I said I loved him.
    "I love you too, Freddy," He said as he moved up to kiss me.
    I kissed him back. I also slipped my arm around his waist. He didn't stop me. I began to pull him closer. He broke from the kiss. He was blushing.
    'He's so cute,' I thought looking at his red face.
    He then began to yawn.
    "Here, let's get you to bed," I took his hand to lead the way to my room.
    When I opened my door I turned on my light. Light washed over my room. My room was slightly messy.
    'I should have cleaned before leaving,' I thought, looking at the small pile of clothes on the ground. 
    "Sorry for the mess."
    "What mess? This isn't messy," Bonnie said sitting on my bed.
    "Anyway, do you need anything that I can get you? Like more blankets or pillows?"
    "No, I'm okay. Thank you," He said beginning to snuggle up in my blanket.
    'He's so cute. I really can't believe I never saw it before.'
    I turned off my light and headed over to my bed. I started to lie down and get under the covers myself. When I was done getting comfortable I felt Bonnie scoot over to me. He was now so close he was touching me. I took the opportunity to put my arm around him. He moved to put his head on my chest. My other hand moved to his head to play with his hair. I thought I saw a grin appear on his face when I did so. My eyes begin to grow heavy. I closed my eyes. I began to drift into a deep restful sleep. How could I not everything was perfect? I had the love of my life in my arms and nothing to take that away from me.