Chapter Twenty-six

Freddy's POV.
    I woke up to Withered Foxy holding me down with his knee. He was tying my arms together.
    'What happened to Chica and Goldie?'
    I looked around for Bonnie. He was across the room. He didn't seem to be awake anymore. Then, Foxy came into view. He crouched down to my level.
    "Can't save Bonnie now can you?" Foxy said smiling.
    I struggled under Withered Foxy. I wanted to rip Foxy's face off.
    "You're not going to be able to break free. He's much stronger than you."
    "I'm going to kill you," I told Foxy.
    "Are you really?" He said getting up smiling.
    I struggled against Withered Foxy again.
    I heard what sounded like someone running. Goldie burst through the room. She spotted me on the ground. Shee ran over and pushed Withered Foxy off of me with all of her might. Withered Foxy had not finished tying my hands so my hands were easy to release. I got to my feet. Foxy was still stunned by Goldie. He stumbled to get his knife. I ran over and knocked it out of his hand. I punched him in the face. He didn't have time to react. I hit him again and again letting my anger consume me. At some point, I knocked him out. On the other side of the room, Goldie was fighting with Withered Foxy. It didn't seem like she was winning. I went over to them and I began letting out the rest of my anger on Withered Foxy. Goldie had gone to the other side of the room and grabbed an old pipe. She hit Withered Foxy over the head and knocked him out too.
    "Tie them up," I told Goldie before rushing over to Bonnie. I untied his hands.
    "Bonnie, can you hear me? Bonnie wake up!" I tried to shake him awake.
    He did not respond. Goldie was done tying everyone up.
    "Call an ambulance and the police!"
    While I held Bonnie in my arms Goldie called an ambulance.
    After what seemed like hours we heard sirens. I picked up Bonnie and began walking towards the exit. The paramedics stopped me and made me put him on the stretcher. They gave him oxygen. They began wheeling him away. I followed. Goldie took care of the police. Foxy and Withered Foxy had begun to wake up. The police arrested them both. While in the ambulance the paramedics began checking Bonnie's vitals.
    "He's alive but barely," they told me.
    The ambulance raced to the hospital.
    'Please stay with me. Please don't die.' I thought as I held his hand during the ride.