Chapter Two

Bonnie POV
    I didn't want to leave Freddy. I didn't have much of a choice though, when Chica wanted something, she got it.
    "Hey, Chica. What's up?"
    "I wanted to talk to you."
    "What about?"
    "So, you're close with Foxy, right?"
    "Um, not really. He's actually really mean to me."
    "Well, he likes you."
    "He's got a real funny way of showing it."
    "You don't understand. I mean he like, likes you."
    "What!? How?"
    "That's why he's always picking on you."
    "..."
    "So, do you like him back?"
    "Chica, what point of he's mean to me do you not understand? Plus I like someone else."
    "WHAT!? WHO!?"
My cheeks began to flush
    "No one."
    "No, no, it's too late. Who is it?"
    "You are horrible at keeping secrets, Chica. Why would I tell you? What if you tell him?"
    "Oh, so it's a he?"
    My cheeks began to burn an even brighter red.
    "Shut up Chica! I've already said far too much!"
    "You're going to tell me eventually. I mean, I am your best friend. WAIT! I KNOW WHO YOU LIKE!"
    "Shh. Keep your voice down!" I said looking around frantically to make sure no one was listening.  "Who do you think it is?"
    Chica leaned in close to my ear and whispered with the utmost confidence, "You like Freddy!"
    "W-w-what? H-h-how?"
    "I KNEW IT!"
    "Shh!" I took her arm and pulled her towards my room. Once inside I pushed her into my room and locked my door.
    She squealed, "I can't believe you never told me! How long have you liked him?"
    "I've liked him for a while. I'm just too afraid to say anything to him. What if he doesn't like me back? What if he's not into guys? What if he finds out and never wants to be friends again? What if-"
    "Stop! You're overthinking again."
    "I'm sorry. I can't help it. I'm terrified of what could happen."
    "Hey, it's ok Bon. I understand how you feel. I felt the same about Goldie. That doesn't mean driving yourself crazy about it. You never know you may be pleasantly surprised to find he likes you back, unlike me."
    "Wait, you like Goldie?"
    "Yeah, but I know she doesn't like me back."
    "How do you know she doesn't like you?"
    "Because I do."
    "How do you know that Foxy likes me?"
    "A couple of weeks ago, I snuck into his room while he was out getting drunk and I saw a piece of paper sticking out from under his pillow. I went to pick it up and I saw it was a picture of you."
    "Okay, that's kinda creepy."
    "Maybe so, but that's definitely a sign that he likes you."
    "Possibly."
    "Anyway, you never know, he could like you back. You'll never know until you try."
    "I don't know."
    "How about this, what if I pay closer attention to Freddy and I'll tell you if I see signs of him liking you back? Would you be more confident if I did that?"
    "Well, maybe, but I also don't want to invade his privacy."
    "You're not. I am."
    "Are you sure about this?"
    "Absolutely. Anyway, I'm hungry so I'm gonna go to the kitchen for some pizza."
    "Okay. Hey Chica, please don't tell anyone about me liking Freddy. I know you don't keep secrets well, but please whatever you don't let anyone find out."
    Chica raised her pinky, "I pinky promise."
    Hooking my pinky with hers, "Thank you."
     "No problem Bon."