Chapter Twenty-eight

Bonnie's POV.
     After a couple of weeks, I was released from the hospital and we were coming home. When I walked through the doors of the pizzeria I was greeted with a welcome home party.
    "Welcome home Bonnie!"
    "Aw, guys you didn't have to do all of this for me."
    "We know, but we thought it might be nice," Chica said.
    "Thank you, guys."
    "You deserve it," Freddy said leading me the rest of the way into the pizzeria.
    Goldie handed me a drink while Chica turned on some music. I took the drink and took a sip. Freddy took my hands and began to dance with me. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. I think everyone was just thankful that all of our hardship was over. We all took the day to let loose and enjoy ourselves.
    By the end of the night, Chica was drunk and making out with Goldie on the couch. 
    'She's gonna love hearing about that in the morning,' I thought smiling to myself.
    Freddy and I didn't get drunk like Chica and Goldie. We took the night to just dance and be in each other's company. I yawned. It had been an exceptionally fun night but it had taken a lot out of me.
    "Hey, Freddy. I think I'm ready to go to bed," I told him yawning again.
    "Me too. It's been a long night."
    Freddy took my hand and began walking towards his room. We entered his room. He didn't even bother turning on the light. We went straight over to his bed. We both laid down. I snuggled up into his arms. He wrapped his arms around me. I heard him begin to cry.
    "Freddy, what's wrong?"
    "I missed this. I thought I would never be able to hold you again."
    I hugged him tightly.
    "I'm here. I'm okay. You don't have to worry about losing me ever again." 
    I kissed him. He kissed me back. I felt him cry harder. I took his face into my hands.
    "I'm so sorry for what happened to you."
    "Hey look at me. What happened at the park was not your fault. I need you to understand that."
    "Okay," He didn't seem convinced but he took me into his arms anyway.
    We stayed like that for a while. He finally broke the hug.
    "I love you so much," He said looking into my eyes.
    "I love you too, Freddy."
    He kissed me with so much passion. I felt as if we were floating. I've never felt so much love come from a person. That was the moment I knew that I was undeniably and unapologetically in love with Freddy. I will never regret my decision to be with him forever.