Chapter Seven

Freddy's POV
    The bottle Bonnie spun landed on Foxy. Bonnie looked terrified.
    Foxy looked over at Bonnie with the most evil-looking smile, "It's the rules of the game. You have to kiss me."
    Foxy got up from his spot on the bed and walked over to Bonnie. Bonnie took a couple of steps back towards the wall obviously intimidated.
    "Oh, what is it? Are you afraid? Don't worry I'll be gentle."
    I wanted to get up and stop him but at the same time, I didn't want to cause an unnecessary fight.
    'It'll be okay. It will just be a quick peck and it will be over,' I tried to tell myself to calm down.
    Foxy took a couple of more steps toward Bonnie pinning him against the wall now. Foxy grabbed Bonnie by the waist and started making out with him. Bonnie not liking it, began to cry and try to squirm out of his grasp. Foxy only pushed against him harder. Foxy's hands began to travel down from Bonnie's waist to his hips, to his ass.
    I lost it. I got up unable to control my rage. I grabbed Foxy's throat and pulled back, releasing Bonnie. Bonnie immediately ran out of the room tears spilling out over his face. Chica and Goldie ran out after him. I slammed Foxy's face into the wall.
    He began to laugh, "I knew you would get angry."
    "YOU ARE A DISGUSTING PIECE OF SHIT!" I screamed in his face.
    He ignored me, "I see the way you look at him. I have eyes everywhere."
    I punched his face, "SHUT UP!"
    Again, ignoring me, "I saw you with him last night."
    I punched his face again, "GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON I SHOULDN'T KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!"
    Blood pooling out of his nose now he smiled, "You just don't get it. You don't know Bonnie's mental state. I do. All I did was feed off of that."
    "What do you mean!?"
    He ignored me and continued smiling.
    I slammed his head against the wall again, this time leaving a blood stain, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?"
    "Bonnie is depressed and I just pushed him over the edge. You better find him fast before it's too late."
    'Bonnie no!'
    I let go of Foxy and tore through the hallway to the bathroom. I saw Chica and Goldie both desperately pounding on the door.
    "Please Bonnie, come out!" Chica yelled frantic at this point.
    "Go, go, Chica take Goldie with you. Don't let Foxy out of your sight! I've got Bonnie."
    Everything that Foxy had said to me kept repeating in my head.
    'How was I so blind? How did I not see this before?'
    Then it hit me, 'I love Bonnie. I can't lose him. I can't lose him right out I found out how I feel about him.'
    "Bonnie, it's Freddy please open the door!"
    I didn't get a reply.
    "Bonnie please open the door!" I ponded on the door.
    "Bonnie please, I need you!" I hesitated for a moment, "Bonnie, I love you!"
    The door opened. Bonnie's face was tear-stained and his eyes were bloodshot from crying. I didn't waste time, the second I saw him I took him into my arms. I heard a metallic clang on the floor. I ignored it and I cried while holding him.
    "I'm so sorry I didn't realize sooner. I love you so much, Bonnie."
    I squeezed him tighter. I never wanted to let him go.
    He hugged me back and I thought I faintly heard him say, "I love you too, Freddy."
    Now that Bonnie was safely in my arms I felt at ease.