Fallen

A/N Sorry 4 the delay but uploading has been really hard to get done now but here it is so tell me what u think and vote!! I think u guys will like this chappy and it isn't moving fast even though u lot may think it is because the story is meant to go this way!!! *evil grin* u shall see soon!!!

===========================================================================

Fallen

Luna woke alone, a small note was placed by her pillow on the sofa by Malfoy and it slowly slipped to the ground as she sat up and yawned. Her bones ached from the position she had spent the night in but it didn't bother her much not as much as not seeing Malfoy sitting on the chair close by her.

Her eyes landing on the small note on the ground, Luna reached down and held it gently in her pale hands allowing her eyes to scan over the neatly scribled handwritting.

'Lovegood,

I decided to leave early with the other Slytherins, knowing them they'd simply hex you and leaving with them seemed the best way to keep an eye on them.

Don't worry either, I believe our one night of friendship prove the difficulties so I believe I caught your decision and I'm used to being alone so enjoy your friends.

D. Malfoy.'

The only problem with that note in Luna's eyes was that she had no friends, he seemed to be the only friend and now she could think of him as a friend. Smiling, Luna stood and rushed upstairs to change into a new pair of tights and underwear.

She was going to surprise Malfoy and no one in the world could stop her now, she was enjoying her time with Malfoy and all she wanted was to be able to call him her friend in public, after all, with a friend she wouldn't care what people thought. They would be whispers in the wind, come and go and the sun would always be out.

Rushing into the bathroom, Luna changed and when she came out, she was greeted by a worried Hermione and Ginny.

"Hello." She said reaching for her bag.

"Luna we understand things have been hard for you but Malfoy isn't-" Hermione jumped straight in and her hands flew around in the air as she tried to think of the right thing to say, "Malfoy isn't going to help you Luna. He's going to make things worse, it's his way, it's what he's known for!"

"Hermione, I haven't felt this happy in a long time." Luna had stopped smiling, her eyes flying to the ground as she remembered all the loss she had felt during the war. "Malfoy isn't that bad, you just wish not to see him the new way."

"We see him in the right way." Ginny muttered her eyes rolling as she follded her arms across her chest.

Luna's eyes narrowed a little towards Ginny and she felt a slight pain nip at her brain and without thinking she spoke,

"You will be needing his help soon, he'll be the only one you can turn too, all of you." They stared at her in shock, and Luna wasn't suprised at what had just happened, it seemed to have always happened it just made it extra creepy with her voice still innocent instead of loud and deep.

"Luna were just trying-" Luna was already by the drom room door and rushing down the stairs smiling ignoring Hermione and Ginny. She didn't hate them, but she couldn't stand them at times. They had friends, they were fine, they never had anything to stop and think about but her? Luna was worse then them, she had too much to think about and if Malfoy was her escape then she'd take it gladly.

~~

Luna looked around the packed Great Hall, all eyes focused on her and the chatter in the room died as her eyes found those pool of grey. She smiled and began to make her way to the Slytherin table watching as Malfoy's eyes widdened at her shocked as she took the seat in front of him and placed her arms on the table leaning forwards with a grin.