part 24

"Shit it's almost 8 30!" I hissed as I looked at the clock hanging on the wall. It's a twenty minute drive, we were supposed to leave like 20 minutes ago!

I watched as Hugo threw more then enough money down on the table and we both quickly left, thankfully the chauffer was still outside.

We both quickly jumped in the car and the driver began to drive, "if anyone asks we got stuck in traffic!" Hugo told the driver making me laugh.

We pulled up to the house in record time and saw Marcus's car was already out front, unsurprisingly.

"Your mum is going to kill us." I awkwardly laughed as we approached the front door and opened it.

Immediately I began walking towards the lounge where I could hear chatter. I spotted Isabella sat in the corner. She looked exhausted.

"Im so sorry we weren't here when you got back! We went out for dinner and- got stuck in traffic." Hugo interrupted knowing I wouldn't want to lie.

I pulled Isabella into a hug, I feel awful. "Its okay, you can't control the roads." My sister awkwardly laughed while hugging me back.

I pulled away from the hug after a moment and sat down next to her. We all sat and just talked for a while. I feel so awful.. I always imagined when I got pregnant I'd immediately tell Isabella. I mean she's my big sister! I never imagined something so awful would happen to her.

I wish I could tell her...

"Marcus can you help me up the stairs I'm exhausted." Isabella mumbled, immediately Marcus got up and began helping her up from her seat, leaving just me, Hugo and Lucia.

As soon as they were out of ear shot, Lucia looked at us. "Cut the shit. Why were you late and why were you going out to dinner, and don't lie this time." She suddenly barked, taking us both by surprise.

We exchanged a look, debating if we tell her or not, "uhm.. we lost track of time.. we were celebrating because... I'm pregnant. You cant tell marcus and Isabella yet though its too soon." I announced in a whisper scared someone will over hear.

"Oh my god! Your joking! No your not!" She gasped as she immediately stood up and hugged me.

"No I'm not joking." I laughed as she swayed me side to side. I saw Hugo in the corner of my eye, laughing to himself.

"How long have you known?" She giggled like a child in a sweet shop as she released me from the hug.

"Found out this afternoon.." I smiled softly as I felt Hugo grab my hand. I looked at him with a grin on my face before leaning back onto him, cuddling into his chest.

"Now Hugo you have to take care of her now!" His mum scolded making me laugh.

________________________

"Isabella, Marcus. Please don't freak out but.. I'm pregnant.. 4 months pregnant.. we've know for 3" I mumbled while avoiding eye contact.

We had been trying to hide it for as long as possible but I'm starting to show, so are my symptoms. They are getting stronger by the day. So we had to tell them.

"Catalina.." Isabella sighed before suddenly getting up and hugging me. My eyed widened as I hugged her back. I thought she would've got really upset or something but.. she hasn't.

"Boy or girl?" She asked as she pulled away and held me at arms length. I simply shrugged my shoulders. Hugo and I had the option to know but we both said no, I want it to be a surprise. So does Hugo.

"Well I'm happy for you. Really, I am." She smiled at me but I could tell by her eyes she was hiding her emotions.

"Its okay if your upset... it's only been a couple of months.." I mumbled. I knew she'd do this, pretend to be okay when she's not.

I feel awful, although I am so excited for this baby... they could not have came at a worse time. And I'm scared it might ruin Isabella and I's bond. Or even her bond with her niece or nephew.

_________________

"Merry Christmas Mi alma." I smiled as I placed a kiss on Hugos neck, I'm now heavily pregnant, only a few weeks untill the baby arives.

We have prepared the nursery but it's quite bland as we don't know the gender yet. But it'll do. We'll change it eventually.

We've also set up a crib in our room ready for when they come. The first couple of months they're going to stay in our room so we have easier access if they start to cry during the night.

I watched as Hugo opened his eyes and looked at me with a smile. "Meery Christmas Mi amor." He placed a kiss on my cheek before looking down st my stomach.

"merry christmas Chiquito or merry Christmas Chiquita." He smiled at my stomach as if they could see. I began to sit up and immediately Hugo began to help me sit up in the bed.

"Can we go downstairs? The baby is hungry." I joked as Hugo took my hands and pulled me up from the bed.

(A/n: half of it didn't save when I clicked off the app and I cba to write it all over again rn so enjoy the short chapter)