Tsuguko, Kanao Tsuyuri

M/Y/n = mispronounced name

Obanai: "She said she'd be back by-" Y/n: "Now." Y/n lands next to Sanemi. Tanjirō: "Y/n!" Y/n: "Guys." Y/n was uninjured and smiling. Y/n: "I need to report to The Master." Sanemi: "Are you okay?" Y/n: "I'm human." Y/n disappears in an instant.

~Master's Mansion~

Kagaya: "Welcome back, Y/n. I have already requested two swords to be made for you." Y/n: "Master. Thank you. The Upper Moon Six and Upper Moon Two were arguing over who got to keep my sword. As a trophy since they both found me at the same time. Kokushibo got my other one. I have a lot to report. I believe I should start with Muzan's autonomy. He has five brains and seven hearts, their locations are..."

~At the Butterfly Manor~

Kiyo, Naho, and Sumi are hanging the laundry. Tanjirō: "Naho! Kiyo! Sumi!" Kiyo, Naho, Sumi: "Huh?" Tanjirō: "I'd like you to help me train. If I stop doing Total Concentration Breathing while I'm asleep, can you clobber me with these carpet beaters?" Kiyo, Naho, Sumi: "Ahh..." Tanjirō: "Please help me!" Kiyo, Naho, Sumi: "Ahh... Very well!" Tanjirō: "Thank you!"

~At night~

Tanjirō, Zenitsu, and Inosuke sleep soundly. Kiyo, Naho, and Sumi watch Tanjirō. Naho: "It's all good, right?" Kiyo: "Master Tanjirō's doing a good job!" Sumi: "Yes!" Tanjirō begins snoring. Kiyo, Naho, and Sumi immediately begin beating Tanjirō. Kiyo, Naho, Sumi: "Ahh!" Tanjirō: "Ah!! Gah!" Tanjirō bows to Kiyo, Sumi, and Naho. Tanjirō: "I'm a spineless fool... Please let me try again!" Rui: "Can I help?!" Sumi: "Sure!" Rui was handed a carpet beater. Kiyo, Sumi, Naho: "Okay!" Tanjirō: "If you please!" Kiyo, Sumi, Naho: "Give it all you've got!" Tanjirō: "This time, for sure!" Rui: "I can't wait to hit him with this!" Tanjirō goes back to sleep. At first, he sleeps peacefully but then starts snoring again. Kiyo, Sumi, Naho, and Rui beat him again. Kiyo, Sumi, Naho: "Ahh!" Rui: "This is fun." Tanjirō: "Ahh!! One more time please!"

~In the morning~

Tanjirō goes to practice with Aoi. Aoi: "Just you again today, Tanjirō?" Tanjirō: "I'm sorry. I did ask them to come, but..." Aoi: "Well, it doesn't matter to me." Tanjirō: "I'll give them another nudge later!" Tanjirō continues his rehabilitation training. Tanjirō: "Ngh... Ugh... Urgh..." I'm starting to get used to training while doing Total Concentration Breathing! Although I can't sustain it all day unless I really get myself pumped up, the longer that I can keep doing Total Concentration Breathing, the bigger the stamina boost I get! "Ngh!!"

~At the training room~

Tanjirō practices with Kanao. Kiyo, Sumi, Naho: "You can do it!" Tanjirō: "Urahhh!!" Tanjirō aims to tag Kanao, but he misses. Kanao: "Ah..." Tanjirō: Hey, I can chase after her! I'm able to chase right after that girl! I can keep up with her! "Urahhh!!" Tanjirō aims for Kanao's hand, but she pulls away at the last moment. Tanjirō: "Ah...!" Tanjirō tumbles forward. Tanjirō: "Ahhh! Ouch, ouch, ouch..."

~In the late evening~

Tanjirō finishes his training for the day. Tanjirō: "Thank you very much!" Aoi: "Ah... Hmph." Tanjirō: "Hm?" Tanjirō turns to see Zenitsu and Inosuke standing in the doorway. Tanjirō: "Zenitsu! Inosuke!" Zenitsu and Inosuke leave. Aoi: "I refuse to get involved." Y/n lands next to Aoi. Y/n: "Get your asses back in here!" Inosuke: "M/y/n!" Zenitsu: "Y/n-chan!" Tanjirō: "Y/n!" Y/n was hugged by the three boys. Tanjirō: "Where were you?!" Y/n: "Classified." Tanjirō: "I'm happy you're back!"