Voting

I need help deciding if I should make the following characters Yandere:

Muichirō Tokitō: Brother figure. Possible Yandere. I feel like Muichirō could easily become a yandere and overprotective of Y/n due to her being a lot like his brother. Yuichiro was a cold and skeptical individual who didn't believe in compassion or caring for others. Y/n does act like that most of the time around others.

Zenitsu Agatsuma: I don't see him ever having a healthy relationship.

Nezuko & Tanjirō Kamado: Sibling figures/Best friends: Due to losing most of their family I can see an unhealthy attachment forming.

Akaza: I can see him becoming a yandere due to Y/n showing him her kind and caring side much like Koyuki, showing him a side of her that no one else has while he nurses her back to health.

Dōma: I can see him easily becoming a yandere from Y/n awaking emotions in him, emotions he's never been able to experience.

Giyū Tomioka: I can see Giyū becoming Yandere due to losing everyone he loves to demons and Y/n standing up for him and protecting him.

Daki: I can see Daki being confused and conflicted about her feelings towards Y/n and due to that easily becoming obsessive and not wanting anyone else near Y/n, who in Daki's eyes is the cause of these feelings. Well, anyone but Gyutaro won't be allowed near her. She'll be willing to share with her brother.

~Definate Yanderes~

Tamayo: In the short time Tamayo has been with Y/n and exchanging letters afterward, Tamayo has developed an unhealthy obsession due to Y/n almost sacrificing her own life to protect Tamayo.

Gyutaro: He'll be a platonic yandere due to wanting to keep his sister happy; in the beginning. Later on, in the story, he will turn romantic and be willing to share with Daki.

Muzan: He was originally impressed with Y/n's deception and soon became obsessed with getting her after she lied to his face about her identity. Originally to kill her himself but as he went through the dead demons' memories of Y/n he viewed her as useful. Soon after that, he viewed her as the perfect queen for him, now obsessed with having her rule beside him and having a family.