PART3 [meeting him]

Y/n pov;

Y/n pov;

As soon as we stepped out of the limo, the flashing lights and the shouts from reporters surrounded us. My heart raced, and the nervousness I had been trying to hold back surged forward. I could feel my palms sweating as I squeezed Yoongi's hand, needing some reassurance. Without missing a beat, he glanced down at me, offering a small, comforting smile. He mouthed, "It's okay, I'm here with you," and those simple words eased some of the tension in my chest. I took a deep breath, feeling a little more grounded.

With Yoongi by my side, we started walking toward the entrance of the event venue. The bodyguards opened the doors, and as we stepped inside, my eyes widened in shock.

The decorations were beyond anything I had imagined. The room was bathed in soft, warm lighting, with elegant drapes cascading from the ceiling. Crystal chandeliers sparkled overhead, reflecting light onto the delicately arranged flower displays. Everything was done in shades of gold and ivory, creating a luxurious, ethereal atmosphere that made me feel like I had stepped into a dream.

For a moment, I forgot about the crowd outside and the cameras. All I could do was stand there, taking it all in. It was breathtaking.

I turned to Yoongi, my eyes wide with surprise. "Oppa... it's so beautiful," I whispered, unable to hide the awe in my voice.

Yoongi smiled, his eyes softening as he looked around at the scene. "Only the best for my Princess," he said, giving my hand another reassuring squeeze.

Yoongi guided me through the crowd, but as we moved, my attention was suddenly captured by a man sitting at one of the tables, holding a glass of wine. He was breathtaking—handsome in a way that made my heart race. His sharp features were softened by the dim light, his chiseled jawline perfectly framed by the dark waves of his hair. His entire presence seemed effortlessly confident, as if he was used to having all eyes on him.

I couldn't help but stare for a moment. He was beautiful in a way that made it hard to look away, and I found myself wondering how someone could look that perfect. Any girl would fall for him instantly, I thought to myself, feeling a strange flutter in my chest.

Then, his brown eyes met mine. My breath caught in my throat as our gazes locked, and I quickly looked away, feeling a wave of embarrassment wash over me. I swore I saw the faintest smile tug at the corner of his lips before I broke eye contact. My cheeks grew hot, and I knew my face must be bright red by now.

Before I could collect myself, I felt Yoongi gently shake my arm. "Y/n, are you alright?" he asked, concern lacing his voice.

I nodded quickly, but I could feel my heart still pounding from the unexpected encounter. "Y-yeah, I'm fine, Oppa," I stammered, forcing a small smile as I tried to shake off the flustered feeling. But deep down, I knew I wouldn't be able to forget those eyes anytime soon.

Yoongi's POV:

As I glanced over at y/n, I noticed something unusual—her green hazel eyes were fixed on someone in the room, and her cheeks were a bright shade of red. She was blushing. Curious and slightly amused, I gently shook her arm, snapping her back to reality. She immediately turned to me, her face still flushed.