PART38 [Nervous]

Author pov:

Time skip after two days;

Y/n get discharge today so She's getting ready for going home finally yoongi is talking with doctor and jimin is happily packing her everything. Cause she's going to his place now. He own a new place for her specially. His gurd is waiting for them to open the car door for his princess. Jimin fixed four maids specially for her in his new penthouse.

"Jimin can you come and help me to put this jacket on"
Y/n yelled as Jimin was talking with guards.

"Yes princess clam down"
Jimin comes to y/n immediately and start helping her with jacket

"Jimin there was no needed to buy a new apartment here you know. You already have one why you did this"
Y/n whined at jimins arms

"Yes but this time i want my princess to go in a new place."

He answered and kissed her forehead she giggle on his arms

There conversation was going but no one noticed yoongi was standing there on the door and admiring them

The smile never left from his face but tears was also falling .The happy tears. He's seeing his sister standing there while smiling at jimins arms after a week. Doctors told him everything about her. She have to walk carefully and being happy is most important thing now for her.

And only Jimin can make her happy So he already start preparation of their wedding on seoul. Mrs.lee also happy to hear that. And about jimin parents they don't know yet. Jimin says he will talk with them and after going back to seoul two families will meet.
Soon yoongi cut his all thoughts
And goes inside.