PART26 [ missing him ]

Author pov:

It's  already pass a month after that night. Taehyung goes to Paris for his work he become very busy. In this time some new things happen. Y/n met with taehyung family in a event where seokjin invited her specially. She get to know jin wife daughter, also namjoon.

She start working on her brother company. Yoongi and her relationship got better like before. But in two weeks y/n become little hurt cause she didn’t get the attention from taehyung like she want. He rearly call one time in two days. And
In this day y/n felt really sick. She can't eat, always throw up after eating. But she didn't tell anyone about it. Yoongi always ask her if she ok and she happily Answer him that she is totally ok when she is not.

She even talk with jimin few days ago about buisness. Right know y/n is in her office room what yoongi made for her especially opposite of his office. He never wanted to make her work but she want to independent and work so she joined.

Y/n pov:

I am sitting on my office chair right now i am feeling so dizzy. And my body is so week i don't know why. I just don’t want to visit any hospital. Right now i am not in mode to take care of myself.

I start roaming my hand in my forehead and pick my phone again to call him

I start roaming my hand in my forehead and pick my phone again to call him. The love of my love who wasn't picking my calls from two days. I threw my phone into floor harshly. What's up with him. No metter how much busy he is, he should leave a massage at least. I feel so frustrated. Soon i heard a gentel knock on my door and i sat back properly after saying come in.
I see my brother come in and the first thing he see is my broken phone on floor. He sigh and come infront of me to sit. I breath heavily before spoke up.

Y/n: Oppa it’s nothing. It’s just i got angry so i throw it.

Yoongi : Eomma called me earlier and told me you almost lost Your conscious today morning?

Y/n: I_i felt little dizzy. Don't worry i am totally okay.
I said while my eyes start becoming blurry. I tried to focus on oppa i can't let him find out that i am sick. At least not now.

Yoongi: Did you talked with taehyung?  I Couldn't contact with him in this week.

Y/n: Yeah i_i just talked with him few hours ago.

Yoongi: Y/n let's go to the hospital after work. I will be waiting for you.

Y/n: WHAT? No no i don't want to go there.