PART37[Anything for u]

Y/n pov:

"Marry me jimin as soon as you can please"

As i said this i see two of them look at each other and taehyung left the room immediately. I sighed as he left.

"Y/n y_ou w_hat did you sa_id?"
Jimin asked as remove his hands from her

"I said what i want jimin and you heard me"
I said with my all guts but inside of me is screaming in pain.

"Princess yo_u don't ha_ve to do this b_elieve me eve_rything will be okay and i will be always present for you."
Jimin said with a very clam voice

"Jimin dont make me feel like i'm forcing you It's just i told you about what is running in my head right now and i think this is best decision for me."
I said while looking down as my tears are threatening to fall

"Okay princess i understand but being married is a big responsibility it’s about life's. And we just can't make a decision about it randomly
Believe me i have no problem but what makes you to take this decision tell me?"
Jimin asked me with his desperate voice

"I_i don't know jimin maybe i lo_st my self so i need someone's  name to make me a new self. Maybe someone identity to hold his name after me a new me.
I said it in one breathe
And see some magical emotions was working on his eyes .

"Y/n you're so strong

"Y/n you're so strong. Don't think your self as a week women. You're my inspiration. You know  in past whenever i felt lossed i used to called you only to hear your voice. Your voice is like a medicine to me. Yoongi hyung always talks about you even in a important meeting he tried his best to not become late. He loves you i love you then why you're thinking like that?"
Jimin said as he see y/n was crying silently

"Then make me yours jimin you love me right? Then take me with you i don’t want to live near to him. Let's go far."

Our conversation cut by a nurse. Jimin sat back beside me and i lean back a little to my bed as the nurse start spoking

"Mam how are you feeling now?"

"I don't know actually how i'm feeling right now"
i answer

She nod at me while fixing some things. Jimin hold my hand. The nurse give me some medicine and this time i eat it obediently as there was no energy left in my body to refuse. She infrom us i'm going to shift in cabin soon and yoongi woke up. He's coming to see me in a minute. After saying everything she left and i look at jimin with my hopeful eyes again. I don’t know what get into me that i'm telling my best friend to marry me. Maybe i want him. He always wanted me too. In teenage he always used to say he will marry me.

He will propose me in the best way in this world. And i always laugh at his silly words. But i wised he was the first man i loved. He was the man who loves me like his women not best friend. I regret to not having him. The great park jimin who always help me. Cry with me smile with me. Like a mirror. He was healer for me. Always embrace me in my pain.

I wised i fall in love with him. And same he. But both of us see each other as friend nothing more. When ever he's not around i felt there's something missing inside of me. Suddenly i felt his grip on my hand got little bit tight i cut my thoughts and sigh deeply before closing my eyes as the sleeping pills was start working. I felt him kissing my forehead so gently. And i goes to sleep with a little smile on my face.

Taehyung pov :

"Fuck fuck fuck my life"

I yelled and hit my car steer. I left the hospital immediately after hearing her words. Not words they were like a knife to me. How can a word hurt that much. I'm feeling like someone ripping out my heart. She asked jimin to marry her. Not even relationship she directly asked him to marry her. How can she. We just loss our baby now she wants to marry her best friend. It’s all my fault. I cheated on her i deserve this. She deserve happiness too. Someone who will never hurt her like me. Jimin really loves her and he will make her happy but i can't see her with another man. I thought as i comes to my hotel back with my bloody forehead.

Author pov:

Yoongi comes back to his sister room immediately as soon as he become conscious. And see y/n was sleeping while jimin was sitting beside her and admiring her as a god gifted thing.
He get in without making any sound. But jimin see him And goes to him hurriedly.

"Hyung you should take rest why you came here with your week body?"
Jimin asked him as he help him to sit in couch

"How is she now?"
Yoongi asked

"She just slept after eating medicines."
Jimin replied

"Is everything were ok when i was not there?"
The desperate brother again asked jimin

"She talked with taehyung and s_he she take a decision hyung"
Jimin said with nervous voice

"What decision jimin?"
Yoongi raised his voice a little

"She wants to live with me. She want to go somewhere far from him. And s_he she want to marry me hyung."

Jimin said everything in second
And looked down as he felt yoongi stand up immediately after hearing his words.

"Let's go back to korea and start prepared everything. The min's one and only daughter going to get married with the biggest business man park jimin. I will do anything for princess"

Yoongi said as he hugged jimin. Only happily chuckle can be heard from the two mans.

.