PART42[Past]

Taehyung pov:

Kim mansion ;

I just come back to Korea and right now jin hyung comes to pick me from airport. I get in his car and the first thing he asked me is

"I hope you have lot of things
to explain taehyung"

"What're you talking about hyung?"
I asked as i fixed my sit

"Yoongi told me everything"

Jin hyung said. That's it. My heart start beating like crazy. Yoongi hyung told him already. But how much he said. Suddenly i felt jin hyung hand on my shoulder as i was panicking.

"Don't worry only i know. But everything should be discussed as soon aa possible. And you better explain everything to our family soon kim taehyung."

He said and starts driving. I closed my eyes in pain. My heart is clenching. How i will say this that i have a child with jennie. And secondly i lost my another child who didn’t even see the world yet. They were so happy when i told them about y/n. My father even advised me how to proposed her soon. He was happy to know that she's yoongi hyungs only and one sister.
My family met her once in a party. And they find her elegant and good hearted women.
But i lost her. How can i will say this to my family now. Soon i heard jin hyung voice

"We're here"

He get off from the car and some gurds come to pick my bags from car back. But i was still inside with my shaky body. One of our gurd opened the car door for me. Finally i come out

I see my house after few month's

Hyung hold my shoulder and start going inside with me. That helps me to move finally as my body was not working as it should. Soon we get in and the first thing i saw is my mother she was sitting on the living room probably eating breakfast while watching tv.