PART31 [Take me]

Author pov:

Time skip to evening ;

Y/n was sitting on her bed while Being emotionless. Looks like the sky is sad too. The thunderstorm falling like they want to crashed the field. Feels likr the sky is screaming too. It become dark red like blood. Yoongi and Jimin was present too.

There was dead silence in this room. No one dare to talk anything. The IV was flowing in y/n nerves. Only machines sound can be heard.  A door open Sound come up as a nurse come in with medicine tray. Y/n didn't even looked at her. She was at her own world like stone. Yoongi's eyes never dries as his tears was falling countlessly.

Jimin goes to the nurse as he know she can't make her eat the medicines. The nurse left after nodding at jimin. He sighed and stand infront of her with hand full medicine and a glass of water.

"Princess can you eat the medicine for us" He asked with a very pleading voice.

"For living"
They gasp hearing her words

"Of course honey
You Have to live for us
For me for you brother".

"But for myself i want to die"
This time yoongi stand up and goes to her.

"So all the love was for him". You don't love me? You don't love jimin? Who is dying for you here?

"I_i never wa_nted to face this oppa. Wh_y me? Wh_y i have to get brok_en by my first l_ove. Why i have to l_oss my first ba_by".

"Sometimes we lost all our pervious things. All we can do is seeing them fade away. We can't stop them. We can't stop our lifetime what we're taking across"

"Princess Please take it. For our sake".

She looked both of them after taking the medicine From his hand and glup it down. Yoongi make her lie down again. Then they both sit infront of her. Yoongi was massaging his sister hairs. Jimin was admiring them with little smile oh his face.

Jimin pov:

I was admiring the siblings. But a big thing was still hurting me. When i was going to eat something a doctor stops me at my way and tell me he have a little talk with me. Of course he know me as father of our loss child. I agreed and goes with him to his cabin. The doctor leave a big sigh before talking

"Mr.park you know everything, But there was something missing you didn't get inform"

"What is it is everything okay with her"

"Yes don't worry, It's just a thing that you have to take care"

"Please tell me I will do anything for her".

"You know she loss her first child with a big accident". And

"And what"

"For this i guess she have to face some problems in future with motherhood"

"W_hat What are you saying doctor"

"Don't think too much, Clam down mr.park, There is a solution for this".

"What solution tell me".

"She have to take baby within two years, I hope in this time there will be no problem but after that i am afraid that she can't give birth"

"Oh my god, how i'm going to tell her that"

"I'm sure you're her boyfriend, why not you guys try to have a baby after one year"

What he said make my heart clench. Just because of i love her and care for her that doesn't mean she is mine. I replied him with a sad small smile.

"I_i will t_alk about it. Thankyou doctor for telling me"

After talking with doctor, i left from his room and goes to the nearby resturent as my eyes was becoming blurry. I didn't eat for straight one and half day. But his words was ringing at my ear again and again. How can i say this to my y/n. I know how much she loves children's. She always wanted to be great mother. And if i told her then when she will find someone she like and get pregnant. She don't have much time. Taehyung was my best friend so i accept their relationship. But how can i will see my y/n with any stranger. I Have to talk with yoongi hyung.
My thoughts cut by her soft voice

" jimin can we talk"

she said while looking at me.

"Of course Princess i'm hearing".

I replied her with small smile.
Yoongi look at me before leaving the room properly goes to call mrs.lee. I sit beside her and kissed her forehead slowly as there was her injury. She didn't say anything but give me a sad look.

"Princess tell me do you need something?"

"H_e di_dn't come did h_e?"

What? She maked me totally shocked. How can she still think of him. I gulp my all anger and spoke up

"No. And i guess you don't want to see him too"

"Yes. I just wanted to know nothing else"

"It's okay"

"Jimin i make a decision"

"What is it?"

"Take me with you. I want to live with you, can you do this for me"

She wants to live with me?