PART40 [Good morning]

Yoongi pov:
Current time;

I'm in my privet jet now. It’s gonna be a long journey, like 10 hour's flight. I can't believe my sister asked jimin to marry her finally. She grow up She's gonna be a married women soon. From min to she will be mrs.park. Now only one problem is mrs.park. Jimin's mother. The arrogant women. I have to face her shit. She always hate us i don’t know why and what's the actual problem with us. She always hate my y/n. She never liked the friendship between jimin and y/n. I heard she want her friends daughter to get married with jimin. But he loves y/n more then his self. But that doesn't matter now. All i have to do this is prepared everything in a best way for my only and one sister wedding. The min's one and only daughter

Taehyung pov;
Current time;

It's already passed two days.

I didn’t sleep properly after coming back to my hotel. Jennie and rose is not here. So i can breathe a little. I lost everything. My love my y/n, also our first child. I'm thinking to go back korea as my all work finished. Maybe going back to korea make me feel like a human a little bit. Her last sentence always comes to my mind.

"Jimin marry me as soon as you can please"

My world crashed after hearing her words so i left from there immediately. I remember how i drived my car that day while sobbing like a lost child. In this days i didn't pick anyone's call in this days. Hyungs must be worried for me. Jennie tried to contract with me but i told my assistant to sent her a email that i need a little break. I can't step out from my child responsibility.
I already lost her four years. I don’t know how i will face my family with her. And also our daughter. specially namjoon hyung. He will be most upset and hurt. But nothing is in my hand now. My life's gonna be changed.
Everyone will hate me now.
But all i have to do is going back to korea now and tell every mass i did to my family.

Jimin pov;
Flashback;

When i was feeding her i see she was looking at me with deep emotionfull eyes. And she was thinking something. I keep my hand with spoonful food infront of her mouth but she was staring at me. So i called her and she eat the food immediately what's makes her chocked on it. When she see my worried face she was laughing at me.

And she also said not to worry she's not dying And that's make me a little angry so i said whatever comes to my mind. The truth actually. But after hearing me i see some another emotions start working on her eyes then she hold my face with her soft hands what makes my heart flutter. I can feel it was beating like crazy. And when she lean closer to me i become like a stone. And finally her lips match with mine. That's it my body is not working anymore.

I can't even respond her. I feel like freeze. Soon she pulled away and looked away. I left the room immediately.  When i come to living room the first thing i did is touching my lips what's just got touch by her. A smile come up from inside. But when i remember i maked her sad she must be thinking that she maked me uncomfortable. But she have no idea she makes me most happiest person ever. I become frustrated and throw the vase infront of me.

And i see y/n comes to check me hurriedly what makes me more happy. Feel like today is lucky day for me. But the desire inside of me didn’t gone still. She makes me greedy to devore her more. Tests her more. So with my all courage i asked her to kiss me again she looked shocked but when i again said she kiss me immediately and with all love and desire i kissed her back.

Flashback ends

Current time ;

"Finally my first kiss is gone
Princess the way i always wanted"
Jimin said while breathing heavily.

"First kiss?"
Y/n asked

"Yes princess i will tell you everything believe me just give me a little time."
Jimin said as he kneel down infront of her

"About what?  I'm sorry jimin if i maked you uncomfortable with t_he the kis_s it’s just your talks make me felt warm and sudden emotion works on me and i kissed you"
Y/n said everything while closing her eyes.

But she only heard him chuckle. So she opens her eyes and see
He kissed her forehead and took her in his arms. She gasp.

"Yah yah put me down"
She yelled

"No it’s your medicine time after eating medicine you have to sleep immediately"

He said and put her into her bed carefully. And goes to closet to open her bags and get the medicines. Soon he come with one glass of water and handful medicines.

"Princess eat this then you have to sleep"

Jimin said while holding the glass infront of her. She obediently eat the medicines and lie down with jimin help. As he was going o leave she hold his hand and make him stop

"Can you stay here until i sleep"
Y/n asked with pleading voice

"Of course princess let me put the dishes on kitchen i'm coming back in a minute"
He said and left with the tray

Soon he come back and sit beside her while running his fingers in her hair. She become comfy and closed her eyes finally

Jimin pov;

I see in a minute she colsed her eyes and goes ro sleep. She must be tired. I start working on my phone for tomorrow morning. I have told confess everything ro her. But first i have to make her day beautiful. After completing my work i goes to my room and i didn't forgot told kiss my princess one her forehead. The min's princess going to be park's queen very soon.

Time skip to morning ;

10:00 p.m now;

Y/n pov:

I just get up from me sleep but when i stepped into the living room someone belles the door. I sighed and goes to open the door as i see jimin is not here. But when i opened the door the first thing i see is

A beautiful flower bouquet. A lady was standing there with it must be to delivered. She bow to me immediately and give me the flower hurriedly before leaving. strange why she's so clumsy.
But the smell of flowers maked my mood light. I goes inside while dancing with it a little. Who sent it. I see a little later was hanging with it. So i pick it and start reading it

"My princess,

Good morning. There is a little gift for you to make you smile in morning. I hope it will make your day good and shiny like the way you're. And i wanted to ask can we go to lunch together there's something big i want to tell you.
Be ready at 12:00 p.m i'm going to pick you from our house he he

Your  chimmy❤️❤️

......