PART53 [wedding night]

Jimin pov;

Jimin pov;

We just come home. It’s almost midnight. My body is arching because of earlier strong drinks. My friends request me to drink as they think this night is going to special for me. Now i'm regretting. My eyes are blurry. Body feeling hot. Y/n goes to shower and i'm waiting for her.
I took off my blazer and open some button of shirt. The air condition even not helping me.

Soon i heard her voice. Maybe she wants something so i get up lazily and goes to infront of the door. I said

"You called me?"

"Yes can you give me my bag"
She said

"Wait a minute"

I replied and pick her bag from closet and come infront of the door again to ask her

"Here's your bag"

"Come in i'm washing my face"

She said making me nervous. I know she's in clothes but not so formal one. Mrs.aline put a dress in restroom for her i can't say dress It's almost a lingerie. Oh god i have to control myself.
I gulp nervously and get in to see

This. My eyes become wide. And body temperature got more high.
The goddess women is here infront of me. Her milky skin curly hair. And just showers smell is hitting me every second. The red silk fabric looking so rich on her. My body start working on own. I get close to her and i feel like i smell a rose. I gently hold her from behind. She didn’t even flinch. I smiled and nozzles into her neck.

"Ji_min what're you doi_ng?"

She shuttered. I turned her towards me and she start breathing heavily.

"You're so beautiful i can't resist you"

"Jimin you’re drank"