PART51[New journey]

Taehyung pov;

Taehyung pov;

They get me out from here. I lost her. I lost her forever and there's no turing back. She's gonna be mrs.park from today not kim.
I lost my y/n just for my mistake. I shouldn't believe Jennie even a inch. But not just believing her even i let her live with me. And i broke up with y/n by lying. We lost our first child. She's never going to forgive. And me?

Even i can't forgive myself whatever i did to my y/n. And i hope our innocent child may forgive me. Right now i'm going home as i need to pack cause i'm leaving this country. I can't live here even a hour. My breath is hitching. She must be become mrs.park in this time.

As i reached home. I hurriedly goes inside my room no one noticed me yet. As i get in i start packing my belongings. Tears is falling countlessly. Body is shaking but all i want is leaving everything. Soon i felt a hand in my shoulder. So i look up and see namjoon hyung is here with something on his hand. I wiped away my tears and look at him

"You want something hyung?"

"I'm here to tell you something"
He said

"I'm hearing"
I replied

"Ros_e is m_y child."

He said. I look at him with my emotionless eyes. As he tried to speak again i cut him off

"Why are saying this now?"

"I was helpless taehyung. Jennie become a evil who's threating me with our own child"
He said almost crying

"What're you talking about?"
I asked

"From the first day rose born she started to threating me. She told me to not tell anyone about our child until she want. But she keep asking for child support but never let me see her talk with her. And she said if i tell anyone she will not take a minute to hurt rose and ruin my everything."
He explain

Then why she said she's my child hyung whyyy?"
I screamed

"Past year she asked me something terrible and i didn't fulfil her wish so she used you"
He lower his head

"And you let her destroy me?"
I scoffed

"No no tae believe me she was planing more worst thing then that. She asked me for our company papers and if i don't hand her the papers she will make your life worst. I thought giving her our papers is most betrayal thing with my own. So if she tried to hurt you i will manage it. As i was going to say you the truth she got me in a big surprise. She find your and y/n privet video and threat me to let her keep going. I'm sorry taehyung forgive me i'm a terrible brother."