PART46[Seoul]

Jimin pov;

"Make me love you too"

I heard her saying this before she snuggle more into me. I was hugging her like my depend on it. Her words makes me fear what if i can't be a perfect man for her. What if i can't treat her better. And what if i hurt her? would she hate me? I can't live with her hate. As i was in my thoughts she pulled out from me
And said in her sweet voice

"Jimin i'm not pure anymore i already got touched by him then why you're still here?"

"Who said you're not pure? You’re a angel princess. He was your past but you're my present and future and the one is real who stay for future. I don't care anything about your past.
You’re mine now. From now on no one can touch you without your jimin. I'm yours and you're mine min y/n."
I said and her face light up after hearing me

"You should've my first love jimin"
She said and rest her head in my chest again. I kissed her head multiple times and replied her

"Maybe first love only comes to teach us lesson. But i want to be your future so i come a little late.
Every good things take time"

"I'm your first love jimin?"

She asked me and looked at me like lost child. I chuckle and kissed her forehead before answering her. I know she's desperate to know how much i love her how much i want her
But she have no idea the more she asked the more i can answer her when it comes to my love for her. I said,

"Yes you're and will be last"

"You will never leave me right?"
She asked

"Not until god want us apart"
I replied

"Let's go back to seoul soon"
Suddenly she said.

"But you need rest more we can go after a month"
I said calmly

"No i want to go back and announce the whole world that min y/n going to get married with mr.park jimin as soon as possible"
She said hurriedly

"As you wish my princess."

I said and slide down the ring in finger. she kissed on my cheeks happily making me flustered.
And goes to admire the sea view but i was still in my place as my heart was beating so fast. This girl will kill me one day.

Time skip to night ;

Jimin and y/n come back to their apartment and resting on couch while resting her head on his chest. After a while he maked her eat the all medicine before making her sleep on her room. He kissed on her finger where the ring was shining before leaving her room. And the night goes like that.

Kim family pov;

After taehyung left from the family conversation everyone look at each other. Seok jin as oldest son tried to make the situation clam a little but it goes to more high when suddenly mrs.kim slapped jennie. Seokjin yelled his mother name and hold her tightly as she was fluming in anger.

"Mom what are you doing please clam down"

"How dare you slapped me old women huh"

Jennie said making taehyung  mother blust in anger more. She again tried to touch jennie but this time mr.kim stops her by saying some words

"How much money you want jennie i will give you but leave from my son life with your new drama"

"Do you think it as a drama?
She's your blood mr.kim. Your granddaughter. How can you say this to me?"
Jennie asked dramatically

"I will never accept this even  taehyung himself request me this is my Palace and i role here everyone listen to me"

"You guys can leave now we need to talk in our family give us some time and the real solution will come up."

Seokjin said as jennies family left finally cause they know the oldest son of mr.kim aka kim seok jin always find a solution and about saying truth is his job
So they left believing his words
Mrs.kim left from here too. And seokjin got a look from his dad before he leave from here. Seokjin sighed deeply and goes to somewhere after saying

"I guess i have to find the real truth of this drama"

Time skip a week;

Y/n pov;

Finally we come back to seoul. When i told him to come back seoul he immediately accepted my words like a order. In a two days he make it. Right now i am sitting in our downstairs couch with my brother who is dealing

 Right now i am sitting in our downstairs couch with my brother who is dealing

With the wedding planers. Jimin is here too. Every minute he steal a glance at me. I Chuckle at him suddenly and making everyone looking at me. I awkwardly look at at them as i was embarrassed.
I glared at jimin as he was laughing. Soon the people left. And we get some family time. After coming back from paris yoongi and jimin become So busy with the planing our wedding. Cause they want it as most royalist and expensive wedding in our country. I spoke up as they again start talking about the same thing.

"Yah can you guys rest a little we have still more then enough time i guess"

"Enough time? Are you saying a week is enough too make wedding plan?"
Yoongi asked me making his face disbelief.

"Yah even we don't have time to sleep or eat and you're saying this"
Jimin said

"Then give me some work too so i can help you guys a little"
I said

"No you need rest. We can manage everything. All you have to do is being prepared for the  grand wedding."

My brother said and left from here with bunch of papers in his hand. I sighed and look at jimin he smiled at me and comes infront of me to say

"My bride have to look so energetic and happy that's all i want. So take rest and don't take any pressure i am here with you"

He said and kissed my forehead before leaving the room. I become flusterated. I goes to my room too as i have lot of dress to try on. My brother pick the whole mall for me. Cause he want me to wear all new clothes after wedding. No old clothes are allowed to go in my bag.
This time i'm getting a new feeling in seoul.