PART47[ Mrs.park]

Yoongi pov;

A new morning. But my life get more busy then past after all it’s going to my sister wedding. The min's only and one daughter.
My life was never so easy. I never let anyone enter in life cause i was afraid to give less attention and love towards my princess.

I never agreed in love life for me.
And finally my princess is going to be someone's. She will earn a new name a new identity.
Right now i'm getting ready to go on  wedding shopping with the couple. I wasn’t interest to go as i wanted to give them some time alone but my brat sister wants me go with them but me and jimin already ordered a customize dress from dior all she have to do is try on the dress for checking the fitness. how can i tell her i will break down infront of her when she will wear the dress.

And after the shopping we have a family meeting with jimin parents. So i'm little nervous about mrs.park. What if she said something hurtful words to my princess. And i can't stop myself reply her something crazy. My thoughts cut by someone's voice

"Hyung are you ready to go?"

"Yes jimin i'm just a little nervous about your family"
I said while checking myself in mirror for last time

"Don't be. I will not tolerate anything bad about my soon to be wife. And no metter what this wedding is going to happen. I'm not going to take their permission i'm just going to invite them."

Jimin said looking at my eyes deeply. I know when it comes to y/n he's deadly serious. So i nod at him and goes to downstairs where my princess is waiting.

Y/n pov;

I'm so nervous. No not for the family meeting. My breath is hitching for the wedding shopping thinking. I can't believe i'm going to be married in a four days. I'm going to be mrs.park jimin soon. And my best friend is my fiance now. I wear a formal black dress and curl my hair little as i'm going to met elders today.

 I wear a formal black dress and curl my hair little as i'm going to met elders today

I know jimins mother is little crazy. But i have my all trust on jimin he will make everything right i hope. I'm waiting in downstairs as jimin goes to call oppa. Soon i heard

"My princess you're looking gorgeous"

"I know but i'm so nervous oppa"
I said and goes to yoongi

"Yah who maked you nervous?  You should be a happy and tense free bride before the wedding"

Jimin said

"Ok ok let's go we're getting late"

I said and finally the min and park goes out and i follow them.
Yoongi get up on his car and i