PART34 [Flashbacks 2/2]

Taehyung pov:

Jennie is surely playing with me right now. I just finished my meeting and going back to my place. No metter she have to come with me at clinic. I need prove. My car stop and i come out and goes to my place. But when i get in there was no sound of them. I frowned and call her

"Jennie rose where are you guys?"

I didn't get any response. Did she run away? Shit i don't have her contract number. I goes to my room for take a warm shower.
Now i'm feeling my nerves become cold down a little. And wore the black shirt y/n gifted me before coming paris.

 And wore the black shirt y/n gifted me before coming paris

I pick my  phone and call y/n. It’s 11:00 pm now in paris so it will be 2:00 am in south korea. Is she  slept already.  Of course she's sleeping it’s almost morning now. But i want to hear her voice. Without thinking anymore i called her And she pick up after two time ring.

On call:

Y/n: "Tae i hate you"

she said with sleepy voice.
I chuckle at her

Taehyung : "I love you too honey"

Y/n: "How are you? are you eating well? and your headache didn't come again right?"

Taehyung :"Yes yes i am ok don't worry. Sorry love i was so busy with meetings so i can’t pick up your calls"

Y/n: "It’s ok tae i understand. Just come back soon i miss you so much"

Taehyung :"I will princess very soon. Now sleep my beautiful. I will call you later and take care"

i said as i cut the call cause my lips was shaking. I'm gonna break down if i talk a little more. This girl really loves me. And i loves her too.