Introduction

Hi there! My name is moonwhispered and my pronouns are she/her. Heres a few things before we start- 

*A/N will be in bold.

*there will be no smut, bad grammar/spelling or swearing. 

*I don't ship any of the hermits!! this is purely for fun, and ill be very upset if anyone says I'm shipping people. 

*there will be lots and lots of angst hehe ;) 

*if there is any shipping, it will be purely platonic. also I will NOT be shipping hermits that are uncomfortable with it i.e Xisuma

*My upload schedule is manic, so idk when I will and won't upload. Im homeschooled which means I do have a lot of time on my hands, but doesnt mean ill be able to write. 

*all of the characters will be the same gender their Minecraft personas are. 

*I don't proofread my chapters or count the words, so if there's any mistakes pls let me know!

And now a bit of background information :

*Grian is portrayed as a former watcher, but has come to the server to escape from his past.

*Xisuma has become a big brother/father to Grian and other hermits, earning the nickname of 'Dadmin'. 

*X also took xB under his wing when xB's home and family were destroyed by watchers.

*X has a twin brother called Alex. He shows up every so often in the chapters, but isn't a permanent character. 

*Grian is portrayed to have panic attacks, anxiety issues and sometimes depression. I will put a TW above chapters that include this. He is also very claustrophobic. 

*Grian and Mumbo's relationship is purely platonic. 

*years ago something happened between watchers and servers, as a result all hermits live in constant fear of them. Because of this, Grian is hiding his secret from the other hermits., harbouring the knowledge they would kill him if they found out. 

*Grian's former friend Sam (from YHS) may appear. I don't have the patience to watch the series, so some of this will be creative liberty. All I will say is that Sam really doesn't like Grian, and is determined to have him banned from hermitcraft or killed. Ooo angst ;)

Now that's done, lets get into it! I hope you have a good day/night, remember you are an amazing person :) 

Moonwhispered out-