Trapped

New chapter alert

Also I edited the last one quite heavily, so I would recommend going and reading that again. None of the other chapters have been changed. 

When Mumbo and Scar landed at the latter's base, Scar re bandaged Mumbo's wounds and brought him inside to sit down.

'What just happened, Scar?'

Scar looked at Mumbo.

'Honestly, I don't know.'

Scar got up a moment later and grabbed his elytra from its stand. Mumbo was confused, and he stood up and walked over to scar.

'What are you doing?'

'Xisuma needs to know about this. Get your elytra. We should go now, before Grian can do any more damage to anyone else.'

Mumbo obediently equipped his elytra and primed a rocket.

POV shift: Grian

Grian sat down on a nearby rock.

What had just happened?

He ran over the events of the last hour in his head. Without Sam, none of it would make sense. Mumbo and Scar were not to blame.

Grian needed to talk. He needed to talk to someone who would understand. He equipped his elytra and flew in the direction of Xisuma's base.

Grian arrived to find Xisuma outside watering some flowers. He turned around to see Grian flying down and turned off the hose.

'Xisuma, I need to-'

'No, Grian, we need to talk. You haven't been honest with us, and I'm not sure whether to trust anything you say anymore.'

Xisuma stepped inside, and closed the door after waiting for Grian to walk through. He motioned to a nearby sofa and sat on it.

'Xisuma, what's the problem?'

Grian knew what the problem was, but tried to keep as calm as possible. He smiled nervously at Xisuma, whose face was stone cold.

'Grian, I know you're a watcher.'

Grian's blood ran cold for the second time that day. Seriously, was the writer trying to give him a heart attack or something?

'I don't know what you mea-'

'Yes you do. There's no point trying to hide it anymore. It's time to be honest with me, Grian. It will only make things easier for you.'

Grian was speechless. What was he supposed to say in a situation like this? He had to tell the truth, there was no other option.

'Yes. I am a watcher. But I never chose to be one! I hate that part of me! I would never use it to harm anyone.'

Xisuma was about to speak when Scar burst through the door, a heavily bandaged Mumbo slightly behind. Scar looked at Grian with disgust.

Xisuma got up and rushed to Mumbo.

'Mumbo, what happened? Scar, did you do this to him?'

'No. It was Grian. He did this to Mumbo.' Scar answered for his friend.

Xisuma turned around looking horrified, and stared at Grian.

'You're a liar, Grian. I can't believe that any of us trusted you. But as a watcher, you wouldn't know any better, would you?'

Grian froze. His secret was out. Scar's face was the most disgusted it had ever been, and Mumbo was trying to comprehend what he had just heard.

'I swear it wasn't me!! I'm your friend! I would never hurt any of you!'

Xisuma sighed. 'And yet you did, Grian. I'm sorry, but you just can't be trusted. I don't know what to do with you at the present, so while I make a decision I'm afraid I'll have to keep you locked up. It's for everyone's safety. A watcher can't be let loose on a server full of people.'

Before Grian could protest, a pair of handcuffs suddenly appeared on his hands. Grian looked down in shock, and then back up at Xisuma.

'Admin abilities, I can do it to anyone. It's a protection for the server. Scar, take him to my basement cell. You know the code for the door. I will heal Mumbo.'

Grian was dragged by scar down to a basement made out of stone bricks. It was well lit, and clean. Scar punched in numbers to a door handle, and then unlocked it. He strongly shoved Grian into the cell, and closed the door, which locked immediately. He shut the door to the basement, and his footsteps slowly faded into silence.

Grian was alone.

The most he'd ever been in his whole life.

He slumped down by the wall and started to cry. His face and shirt were soon wet, but he didn't care.

Suddenly he heard footsteps coming down to the basement. He looked up, thinking it might be Mumbo. The door opened to reveal Sam, wearing the same clothes as Grian.

'Hello, Gree-on. Or should I say Xelqua. Looks like they found you out.'

Gosh darn it guys. I can't believe I wrote another chapter!!

Hope y'all enjoyed

-TL