3-

He didn't know where he was going. He didn't care. All he knew is he had to get away. He whizzed past Mumbo's base, hearing him shout as he flew over. He thought about returning to his base, but knew that would be the first place everyone would look for him in. No, he needed to go far, far away, where no one would ever find him. 

It was almost night when Grian finally landed, being far enough away from the others and too tired to fly any further. He realised he didn't have much on him, but thankfully he kept a bed in his ender chest. 

While he was flying, his communicator constantly buzzed. In the end he took it off his arm and threw it down, knowing that all communication with the hermits must be cut. 

As Grian watched the sunset, he thought of home. He missed Mumbo and Scar, and wondered if they were missing him. Probably not, he thought. Xisuma would've already told them he was a watcher, and now they would be preparing to hunt him down and kill him. 

Eventually the time came he could sleep, and with a tear falling from his eyes, he went to bed and hoped it was all a nightmare. 

A/N:

Another chapter. Btw, I wrote the last two chapters a long long time ago. I didn't have much writing experience and I'd never really read Grian watcher books before. Now though I've read a lot more and I think my writing has vastly improved. You'll see it get better, I promise.  

Also, 262 words?! You guys must be so bored. Next chapter will be at least 500. 

Cya