Bust Out

Brooke brushed off her uniform once more before she walked into the prison where Shredder was waiting to be transported to a long-term facility. 

As she stepped inside she saw there was much more security set up than there normally was but seeing as they currently held one of the most notorious criminals New York had ever seen, she didn't see anything wrong with it.

Always better to be safe than sorry.

Getting through security, she made her way to where the captain had told her and the other officers to meet. Seeing the others already there seemingly waiting for the captain, she quickly walked over to them and stood next to Casey.

They exchanged a quick greeting with one another before they continued to wait for the captain to show up and hand out the final orders.

Soon enough the captain showed up. He held a small clipboard in his hands, everyone assumed it held the information about what their roles would be.

Deciding to not waste any time, the captain immediately began to enlighten every one of the roles that had been assigned to them. The role ranged in their difficulty but they all played an important part in ensuring that the transportation went smoothly.

"Brooke" The captain then turned to her. "You're gonna be riding in the truck with Casey" He informed her about her role.

Hearing that a smile spread across her features. She turned to look up at Casey, wearing her devilish smile. He rolled his eyes at her before a tiny smirk tugged at his lips.

Everyone then left to go to their positions and roles. Brooke and Casey paced to where the NYPD van was. Already there were dozens of guards with their guns drawn, prepared in case the Shredder decided to try anything.

With the stern looks on their faces and their tense posture, Brooke almost felt like she was the criminal being transported as she walked towards the van.

The duo stood not far from the police van. A few of their coworkers then brought out two more criminals that would be transported along with Shredder. Bebop and Rocksteady.

Bebop had a purple mohawk, purple shades in a complementing colour to his hair and a somewhat trashy, at least in Brooke's mind, septum piercing. He stood a few inches taller than Brooke at 5'11.

Rocksteady, or Owen Rocksteed as was listed on his files, had red hair and a matching beard. He towered well over the young brunette and many other officers for that matter, standing at a mighty 6'6 feet tall.

The two felons were known for their loud and irritating antics. They had been in police custody for a few months after being arrested for grand theft, aggravated assault, evading police and several other crimes.

Despite the fact that they were about to be transported to an even harsher prison for the rest of their days, the two buddies continued to make quips with one another while simultaneously annoying the officers around them.

With the criminal duo locked and strapped inside the van, everyone could only stand around and wait until it came time for Shredder to be escorted out towards the van.

Just as early evening fell, two wide metal prison doors opened. Everyone knew who would be coming out of those doors. Brooke adjusted her posture so she was standing up straight, doing her best to mask her nerves.

The Shredder walked out in his orange prison jumpsuit, faded scars etched across his face. A menacing scowl covered his face. His hands were cuffed in front of his body and thick chains wrapped around a sleeveless black jacket across his torso.

Shredder took his time to reach the van, even with officers escorting him. His scowl remained unfaltering the entire time. He walked up the metal steps that lead into the van, before being strapped tightly into the chair that was bolted to the floor.