Mumbo/Grian's Pov with FLUFF!:

Mumbo's POV:

      Grian seemed to be in shambles, the story also explains why he was deathly scared of rabbits, and why he hated wearing blue. "Grian, can I see your feathers again?" Mumbo wasn't sure he was allowed to see the feathers again. "Uh, s-sure, but ah, we should go to my base" Grian said looking away. "Why does it need to be at your base, no one is coming here, for a while yet. Iskall will help with redstone later." Mumbo didn't want to give up. "F-fine" Grian shifted uncomfortably. A moment of silence, then a flash of light, and again Grian had feathers again. This time his back was covered in purple blood. "Grian, you're bleeding again." Mumbo's voice wavered in a singy songy, but worried way. Mumbo carefully ran his hand along the two large gashes on Grian's back. He started to trace around the gashes. Witch made Grian shutter and let out a chirp as more feathers fluffed up. Grian shifted and slightly leaned into Mumbo, as he started purring and chirping.

Grian's POV:

    He heard their voices again, the watchers arguing over how he got out. The third watcher was defending him again, the other two didn't care.

'He never wanted this! He ran away to stay safe! You keep hunting him down, of course he's going to become more dangerous'

'Don't you bring them into this conversation Zenaquil!'

'Xelqua stay out of this!'

'I brought him into it because he needs to hear this. The fact that he is going through the change!'

'They can deal without knowing what's going on!'

'ZENAQUIL!'

'Xelqua, you're getting your wings, in human form. Once the wings are an acceptable size the feathers will turn purple. You can change them to look like a birds wings'

     "Grian? Earth to Grian?" Mumbo broke in through the head conversation. "S-sorry" Grian said as he shifted away from Mumbo and went back to listening to Mumbo rambling on about redstone. Unknown to Grian, Mumbo had started petting the feathers on his back again. He did however, start getting a fuzzy/fluffy feeling in his stomach. The feathers on him started to puff up, or fluff up even more. Mumbo seemed to notice the fluffed up feathers, and asked "Grian, your feathers are all fluffy again. You okay?" Grian nodded, as his face became more red, and the fluffy feeling grew. 

Mumbo Jumbo's POV(Fluff):

       Mumbo somewhat knew what he was doing. He knew he was the reason Grian's feathers had fluffed up. But he didn't know that it was causing a new feeling between the two. So he continued petting the feathers, even when Grian started to fidget and every now and then, chirp. He continues petting them when they start to fluff up even more. "M-Mumbo stop, you doing that isn't helping. Plus! I have to go finish my base!" Grain's voice cracked as he let out a mid-sentence chirp, as he tries to move away from Mumbo. He lets out a puppy whine as Grian pulls away. "Aw just a little longer? They're so fluffy!" Mumbo whined again, he knew he was being really annoying, being whiny was one of Grian's pet peeves. "Mumbo stop, you know that bothers me" Grian says as he rubs his forehead. "Sorry Grian" Mumbo mumbled. He shifts away from Grian, petting a sensitive spot on his back one last time. Grian let out a startled coooh, and jumped away, feathers fluffed up at max fluff. "Stap! That!" Grian's face was red, so so red. Mumbo was so confused, what had he done? Grian didn't look alright, he looked lost. 'Remember, he is like a bird, so petting the feathers causes him to get a fluffy feeling. So he is- oh god! What have I done!'

~

FLUFF!!!!

Rozly