Grian/Mumbo's POV: FLUFF!!

Grian's POV:

     He started to feel worse and worse as the moments passed. Scar eventually came out with two large piles of blankets and pillows. "Take them and leave, I don't need to get sick." Scar said as he handed him them and turned away. "Yes Scar" Grian mumbled as he took them, as he stored them in his inventory. He walked away and stepped into his boat and paddled off. He got back to his base, barely. The world felt so hot, like he was on fire. 'Damn it, I have a fever' Grian had to drag himself out of the boat and into his mega base's bedroom. "I'm just going to take a little nap" He mumbled out loud to himself as he laid down, but his body wouldn't allow him to rest yet.

'Nest, gotta make a nest, gotta get more blankets and pillows, and things that smell like the other hermits '

A voice sung in the back of his head, telling him to make a nest, and getting more items.

'Gotta get some stuff from Mumbo'

    'Stop, just stop it!' Grian shouted at his mental self. He let out a sigh, and stood up. He had to put his elytra on, to get up to the entrance, it hurt the crap out of his back. He had to fly over to Mumbo's base, he couldn't make the boat trip over there. His back hurt the entire time, the straps cept rubbing over the gashes on his back. It had been about half an hour since the incident between him and Mumbo, so the moustached man was pacing around his base, fixing redstone every now and then. 'Just can't let h-him see me' That was Grian's original plan, but it all went southward when he crashed a few blocks behind Mumbo, causing a oof sound to come out. The taller hermit spun around at the noise and gasped, racing to help Grian up. 'N-no, the stupid elytra broke, and so . . .so m-much pa-in' He let out a wince and tried to shift away from Mumbo's redstone stained hands. "Hey take it easy, Scar said something about you not looking so well. He also said that if I see you, that I should get you to my base, because you most likely wouldn't make it very far." Mumbo said as he wrapped his arms around the smaller to pick him up. "Noooo" Grian whined as Mumbo carried them into his base and set him down on the couch. "Stay there, I'm going to go get some stuff real quick" Mumbo said as he pat Grian gently on the head, and turned away.

                 Mumbo Jumbo's POV(Fluff):

     Mumbo knew to get pillows, blankets, and some stuff that smelt like him and the other hermits. He had a hunch for a while that Grian had some bird hybrid instincts in him, since the beginning of the Hermitcraft season. He headed into his bedroom and grabbed his massive pile of blankets and pillows, and a few of his sewi dirty suits. He then walked over to a chest and opened it, inside was a winter hat of Iskall, a sock of Xisuma's, Scars scarf, Stress's jamie shirt, and Impulse's jacket. He grabbed the items and headed back into the main room and laid them down in front of Grian. He shifted closer to the pile of clothes, pillows, and blankets, and started to sniff the items. "Merp?" Grian babled/chirped, smashed his face into the stuff and continued chirping. Mumbo doesn't want to upset the smaller by helping, so he backed up and watched. Grian hopped around on his little birdy feet around the room, aventaly wandering into Mumbo's room. "Grian, where are you going?" Mumbo said with worriedness in his voice, as he followed after the smaller. "Chirp! CHIRP!" He chirped as he moved stuff out of the left corner. "Grian?" Mumbo moved closer towards the smaller, trying to get him to stop. Grian's eyes turned to slits as he hissed. Mumbo backed up, and let Grian do his own thing. He eventually dragged the blankets, pillows, and clothes into the bedroom. He started making a little nest bowl of (spaghetti) thingy in the corner. After a bit he made happy chirps. "White Concrete?" Grian squeaked. "Uh sure, what do you need it for?" Mumbo asked as he stood up. "N-Nest" Grian chirped again. 'Okay, don't ask, it's just a bird thing.' 

~

>:D

Rozly 

____

Hi so I've been working so hard on this book, and would love to get some requests from you readers. what else should I add. 

Things I won't add~

Scaian

any other Grian ships that isnt Grumbo

____

⨅ᒷリᔑᑑ⚍╎ꖎ