Grian/Mumbo's pov

Grian's POV:
'Nest!, NEST!' Everything was so bright, and colourful. It was all screaming at him. "Head hurt" He mumbled, after Mumbo had wandered off to find concrete he had asked for. He crumpled into a tiny ball next to the nest and covered his feathered ears. A wave of emotions hit Grian like a rocket, anger, happiness, mellow, dread, love?, most of all was sadness. Tears started to form at the corner of his eyes as he started crying. "Grian! I got the concrete you asked for!" Mumbo said happily as he came into the large master bedroom. "T-o lo-ud" Grian whined through the tears. "Grian?!" Mumbo's voice cracked as he dropped the concrete and dashed over to the crying hermit. "Hey what's wrong?" Mumbo asked as he sat down and hugged the smaller. "D-don't know, pain b-Ack, emo-tions al-lot, lo-loud ea-r hu-rt" His speech was rambled and choppy, it was also hard to speak. "O-okay, let's get you up and into your bowl thingy." Mumbo said as he shifted to pick up the little bird man. "prrru?" Grian purred/chirped as Mumbo lifted him up in his arms. "You can finish the nest after you rest."(That rhymes lol) Mumbo said after patting Grian on the head. His head shot up at that remark "Nope!" Grian chirped, and jumped out of the nest and grabbed the white concrete. "Grian, you're not looking too good. You need to rest!" Mumbo scolded as he tried to catch the smaller. Grian giggled and started building a dome around the nest. Mumbo gave up and stepped back as a few stray blocks flew out of the nest.

Mumbo Jumbo's POV(Short but Fluffy):

After a bit Grian let out multiple happy chirps from inside the nest. "You good in there Gri?" Mumbo asked as he cautiously approached the nest. 'He's changing, in a birdy way. His instincts are changing from being mischievous to being . . .well . . . . this.' "Yy-ep!" Grian chirped as he sticks his head out from inside the nest. "Wanna come out and help me with redstone?" Mumbo knew Grian wasn't great with redstone, but he also knew that Grian liked trying to help just so he could hang out with Mumbo. And honestly he didn't mind having the little gremlin/birb hang around, even if he did sometimes mess up Mumbo's redstone contraptions. Grian's feathered ears perked up at the offer and he chirped and birdy hopped out of the nest and over to Mumbo's side. "Gotta grab a large rain-coat to cover up your, uh. . . . . uhm, . . . . . . birdy stuff." Mumbo said as he gestured to Grian's bird legs and feathers all over his chest. "F-fare" Grian said as his happy face fell to a sad one. "Hey hey, don't be sad." Mumbo said as he came back holding a large red raincoat. Mumbo helped Grian put on the raincoat over the feathers without hurting them. Grian accidentally leaned into Mumbo, and he let out a small shocked gasp. Both males' faces turned bright red, and the smaller let out a tiny purr.

{[(The First watcher is in Italics, The second watcher is underlined, and ⨅ᒷリᔑᑑ⚍╎ꖎ is bolded. Thought it would be easier to tell since wattpad doesn't let you write in colour)]}