G/M/S/M pov

Grian's POV:

  He knew what he was doing, his instincts had told him to try and calm down the young avian hatchling. He kept running his hand through the smallers feathers, causing them to melt into a puddle of feathers and fuzz. "What are you doing?" Zedaph asked as he popped his head around the cage to see Grian petting the smallers wings. "It's calming them down, see" Grian said softly as the young avian started to fall asleep. "Zed, they never wanted to be a watcher, it was the only way to save the only family they've ever known." Grian said looking up at the sheep hybrid. Zedaph let out a sigh, and walked over to the cage lock, and unlocked it. Grian reached in and picked up the hatchling. He gasped realising they were a lot lighter than what was physically possible. "Zed, go get Stress please." He said turning to the other hybrid. "You know Stress hates watchers, right. There's no way she'll help them." Zed said, stepping back. "Zed please, their nothing like the watchers." "How would you know?" Zed hissed back. "Just trust me on this one" Grian said, sitting down and laying the hatchling on his lap. The hatchling was only 2.5 ft tall, and terribly under fead. Zed rolled his eyes and flew away using an elytra. He continued to run his hands through the hatchling's feathers, causing the smaller to let out a purr. Grian's motherly instincts took over, he still had to be careful though, none of the other hermits knew he was trans. Adventally the smaller woke up, and nearly panicked. "Hey calm down, it's okay." Grian reassured the younger, patting them on the head. They let out a small chirp and snuggled into Grian's warm hoodie. He continued to pet the smallers wings, causing them to start chirping and coohing. He heard a loud crash from outside and a few moments later a spoon with a moustache stumbled into the room, and collapsed, laughing. "Hey Gr-" Mumbo started, but then stopped, looking at the bundle of fuzz. The little watcher turned to look at Mumbo, letting out a squeak. They then get up, ran over to Mumbo, and hugged his leg. "Wh-a-ho-wh-o?" He mumbles over his own words. "Shhhh, don't spook them." Grian said as he got up, walked over to Mumbo, and bent down to try to pick up the little watcher hybrid. The little hybrid lets out a whine and buries their face in Mumbo's pant leg. "Grian, I thought you were told to keep them in the cage?" Mumbo said, but it sounded more like a question, as he bent down to pick up the tiny hybrid. "I know, but . . . . . they don't . . . . . . .they're not a full watcher." Grian said as he laid his head against Mumbo's arm. "You know I trust your judgement." Mumbo said as he sat down and put the little one in his lap. Grian sat down next to Mumbo, and rested his head on Mumbo's shoulder.

Mumbo's POV:

     Mumbo's chest swelled once Grian rested his head on his shoulder. His cheeks turning a bright red colour. And the small hybrid in Mumbo's lap made a chirp sound as they snuggled closer to Mumbo. 'their so small' "∴ᔑ∷ᒲℸ ̣ ⍑" the smaller mumbled, snuggling as close as possible to Mumbo. Grian looked up at Mumbo, and then back down at the small hybrid.  "∴ᔑ∷ᒲℸ ̣ ⍑ "They mumbled again. "What are they saying?" Mumbo asked, looking at Grian, both their faces red. "W-warmth. Their mumbling the word warmth" Grian stuttered, his eyes wide. "That's galactic, Mumbo! How do they know galactic!?" Grian started to panic. The little hybrid started to cry. "H-hey calm down. You're scaring both me and the little hybrid" Mumbo jumped in before chaos broke loose. 'As Iskall would say, the hybrid is so dinky' Mumbo chuckled at his own thought. The hybrid then mumbled the word "∷𝙹⨅ᒷ" Grian looked up at Mumbo and translated what the hybrid had said. "Roze. I think that's their name" Grian said, going back to petting the hybrid's wing. "Cute" Mumbo said as he rested his head on Grian's head.

Scar's POV:

  Scar hadn't expected to find Grian and Mumbo cuddling in Grian's mega base, he also hadn't expected to find the cage that had held the watcher to be empty. Looking around he finally spotted the small creature on Mumbo's lap, snuggled against the tall moustached spoon. 'Heh, ima get a picture of this.' He pulled out his camera, took a photo, and then sent it to the other hermits. Once he finished he snuck over to the two cuddling men and took the watcher, trying desperately to be quiet and careful. But it didn't go to plan when the watcher woke up and started screaming at the top of their lungs. Both Grian and Mumbo instantly shot up and Grian quickly grabbed the crying watcher away from Scar. The avian hybrid then started rocking the smaller, trying to calm it down. "Scar, what's the meaning of that?" Grian hissed at him once he got the creature to stop. "It's supposed to stay in the cage, it could destroy the entire server. What were you thinking?!" A voice from behind Scar shouted. All three men turned around to see an angry Docm shouting at them. The little creature in Grian's arms started to cry again. "Now hold on Doc, I'm sure Grian and Mumbo have an explanation for this to be happening" Scar tried to calm the creeper goat hybrid's short temper. Doc stormed up to Scar, looking like he was about to destroy the shorter man. Another crash was heard outside as Ren came running into the room and stopped in front of the angry Docm. "Doc! Heh. Come on let's leave them alone!" Ren says a bit but he continues to try and calm down the taller. (not shipping them, they're like siblings but not) "don't you tell me to calm down! Ren! You know what Xsuma said!" Docm shouted at Ren, his eyes flashing white and going back to normal. The small hybrid in Grian's arms let out a whimper, and curled up closer to Grian.

Mumbo's POV:

     Mumbo stepped in between Docm and Ren, and spoke up, trying to make his voice sound deeper and more threatening. "Docm, clearly it's no harm to anyone if it was able to be contained by the smallest hermit." Mumbo spoke, taking a step forward causing Docm to step back with a snarl. "This is none of your concern VAMPIRE! This is a watcher we're talking about! Dame it HERMITCRAFT HAS HAD A NUFF OF THIS BULE SH*T!" Docm started at a low growl and ended up shouting in Mumbo's face. 'Keep your calm Mumbo, breathe' Mumbo noticed that the others were staring at him waiting for a response from the tall moustached spoon. "Docm, I think it's best you step away from this before it escalates further than what you want. I suggest you listen to Ren and leave." Mumbo held a growl from entering his voice but there was still a deep edge in his voice. Docm stepped forward towards Mumbo and placed a hand in the centre of Mumbo's chest and pushed him away, with a snarl. Mumbo let out an oof as he hit the floor. Both Ren, Scar, and Iskall who at one point came in, all jumped in between the two. At some point Grian had hoped over to Mumbo and pulled the taller into a tight hug, both calming Mumbo's nerves and his own. The smaller in Grian's arms hopped up to Mumbo's ear and started to chirp a sweet tune in his ear, clearly trying to calm him down, and calm itself down as well. "Mumbo, d-don't snap back at Docm, please." Grian said, as he ran his taloned hands through Mumbo's jet black hair, calming the taller even more. The little watcher that Grian was holding climbed over to Mumbo, and snuggled in his lap. "Docm, I respect your beliefs and opinions. But don't try to force it upon myself or others. Now take yourself and leave." Mumbo said sternly, his vampire fangs showing as he snarled, standing up with the smaller in his arms. Docm mumbled under his breathe, and stomped away, angrily, Ren and Scar quickly followed behind. Iskall quickly turned on Mumbo and Grian, his eyes pinned on the feathered ball in Mumbo's arms. "The only reason I stood up for you guys is because you guys are my friends. But that doesn't mean I agree with this....... That........ Thing.......it doesn't belong here." Iskall said as he walked past Mumbo and Grian. Both of them looked at each other in confusion, before one of them broke the silence. "So, we-I just broke a few of the main rules of Hermitcraft, by allowing the little one out of the cage, and starting an actual argument." Grian said as he hung his head.