Grian/Scar's POV:

Grian's POV:

      'No, no fluffy/horny!' Every brain cell in his body was screaming at him. "M-Mumbo, I have to go!" Grian's voice cracked again. Grian ran out of Mumbo's base, his feathers fluffed up. 'Just think straight, and you'll be fine.' He equipped his elytra, took a stack of rockets out of his pocket, lit one, and shot off into the sky. He made sure to stay above the clouds so no one would see him without his hoodie on. Although he did have an under shirt on, he still felt weird. Just up ahead was his base, but the other hermits had called it the flower pot. Grian laughed as he realised it did look like a flower pot. He skidded to a stop, almost tripped over his own feet as he landed at his base. He collapsed from exhaustion and pain from his back. The back of his neck started to itch, and so did his ears. He started itching the back of his neck like crazy. When he pulled his hand back into view, and to his horror they were covered in blood. 'The heck?!' Grian quickly went to find a mirror in one of his many chests scattered around his mega base. He finally found one in one of the larger chest monsters on the second story. The elytra that was strapped to his back started to rub uncontrollably across the scars he had, with a huf he threw it off and onto the floor. Holding up the mirror to his face and neck, he saw there was something poking through the skin. He pulled out a small bucket of water, dipped his hands in it, and ran his hands over the bloody spots. After a bit they stopped bleeding, and Grian could finally see what was causing his ears and neck to bleed. White tiny feathers and fuzz had started to come out of the tip of his ears, and small little white feathers and fuzz started to also peek out from under the skin on the back of his neck. "I'm turning into a freaking chicken!" Grian squeaked from under his breath. 'Great, not the hermits have a real reason to poke fun of me' He got the sudden urge to make a nest out of pillows and blankets, He didn't have many though, so he would have to 'borrow' from the other hermits. He scurried around to find a leather chest plate, hat, and leggings that he could pull over his normal clothes to hide all the feathers. Once he did he realised he couldn't use the elytra, so he just decided to use a boat. He found one in a smaller chest monster, and took off towards Good-Time(s)-With-Scar's pirate island base.

Scar's POV:

       After showing X the feathers he was told to head back to his base and continue working. And that Xisuma would contact him if he found anything else out about the feathers. So Scar had flown back to his starter base and continued working on his megga base. Terraforming here, terraforming there, a bit of digging here, a bit of digging there, a bit of decorating as well. About two hours later (because I'm lazy) He had finished a quarter of the build, when he spotted a leather covered Grian boating to the island. "Hi there Gman! Whatcha Need?!" He shouted to the small hermit as Scar jumped and glided down to the shore with his elytra. The first thing Scar noticed was that something was magerly off with Grian. The smaller LOVED their elytra a lot, they would wear it all the time. It was odd true, but what also concerned Scar was the fact that Grian was wearing leather armour. The smaller had told Scar that every once and a while he would get a rash from wearing leather. "Uh, h-hey S-car, d-don't mind me, j-just wanted to l-look around." Grian's voice wavered in piches as he talked, most of the time it was a little higher than normal. Scar could tell something was definitely wrong with the chaotic little gremlin, his face was pale, and he was sweating a lot. "Grian, kiddo, go see Stress. You look sick." Scar said as he started ushering Grian back towards his boat. "N-no n-o nooooooo, I-I just n-need pillows and b-lank-ets" Grian stuttered as he stepped away from Scar. "Why, they can't do anything for your fever. Go see Stress, Grian." Scar said sternly, as he continued. "Scar, just let me get the damn blankets and pillows." Grian growled under his breath. Scar stepped back the moment he cursed. "Fine, but then go to Stress!" Scar scolded him as he went inside to get the pillows and blankets.

~

:D

Rozly