"Let In The Light "

Ya Allah , The Affectionate (Ar Ra'oofu)when this world makes my tempers boil..or when I strike my own feet and cry over spilt milk.
Ya Allah, The One who enriches (Al-Mughnee) , when happiness of success eludes me away and tears of failure rip me apart.
Ya Allah , The Disposer of All Affairs (The Al-Wakil) , when somethings just doesn't make sense. When the heart and mind gets annoyed and troubled over things which firstly shouldn't even be in the list of matters that concern me .
Ya Allah when , The Most Loving (The Al-Wadud ❤ ) , when I happen to look at the beautiful people I am surrounded with and start to wonder how am I even close to being worthy of such love ?
Ya Jameel (The Most Beautiful) ..how beautifully You have bestowed Your Blessing on 'me' , ('me' being even smaller than a speck of grain when considered to the whole of the desert) ... by making me a slave amongst those billion other slaves who gets the delight of worshipping Only YOU.
Ya Allah , The Fashioner of shapes( Al- Musawwiru) ,when someone else's beauty makes me question my own . When I start worrying over "what if she doesn't like me?" Or " what If i'm not even close to being pretty ?" Or " maybe that dress or that hairstyle would do the miracle! " .
Ya Allah ,The All-Knowing (The Al-Khabir) , what if all that I happen to do just for Your sake .. at the end of the day turns into seeking the pleasure and praise of just a mere slave of yours ?
Ya Allah , to ALL these countless thoughts that never any single soul could fully understand .. For the Love you have for us which is immeasurable ❤.. make us at each time rely solely on you ya Ar-Razaaq (The Sustainer and Provider) .
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "If they would only put their trust in Allah as they should, He would provide for them like he provides for the birds who fly out in the morning hungry and return fully satisfied." [Sunan al-Tirmidhī (2344) and Sunan Ibn Mājah (4164)]
When You being the Most High ( Al-Aliyu) say " O Slave , Just 'Trust Me' I will provide you " !..then all these endless thoughts should be the Last thing I should worry about .

Let in the light of trust , its not going to blind you .✨

Writer's Note :
Assalmualaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu :)

Asma -ul-Husna : Names and Attributes of Allah Azwajal are my all time favourite :'D
Al-Wadud (The Most Loving) being my personal favourite Name of Allah ❤

These astoundingly beautiful Names of 'Our Creator ' could be in shaa Allah , our ticket of Jannah ❤.

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said," Allah has ninety-nine names , i.e. one hundred minus one , and whosoever knows them will Go To 'Paradise' "
[Al-Bhukhari]

"And to Allah belong the Best Names , so Call Him by them. " [Surat Al-A'raf]

These names give me the greatest level of motivation , Alhamdulillah ^_^

He(SWT) The Al-Baseer , As-Sami , is seeing and listening you know ? :) So just feel invincible and glorify Him infinitely :D ;)