Sabrun Jameel- Beautiful Patience

#Sabr-#Patience

وَلِرَبِّكَ فَاصْبِرْ
🌼"And be patient for the sake of your Lord."
-[Al Qur'an, 74:7]

It ain't easy, to always keep your train of thoughts to be positive, vibrant and happy.

Rather it's takes humongous effort from your side.

The effort to believe that Allah isn't restraining something you desire except to direct you to a greater path of excellence.

The effort to believe with all your heart that, Yes! Allah Subawanata'ala, who named Himself- Al Wadood, The Most Loving, does love "you".
He loves you with all your imperfections, unless we too constantly purify ourselves for His sake.

It takes a real believer of faith to acknowledge his shortcomings, own up for it, and pick himself up from the downtrodden shackles of life, be embarked with goodness, and then make revolution to happen.

Patience is a virtue, that's bitter than bitter gourd.
But it's outcome is sweeter than that of honey.

While we await for the blossoming of our planted seeds of dreams, hopes and desires. Let us as individuals grow in our wisdom, beautify our characters, and work towards our goals.

And even before we know it,
in His Time, in His Way... we would reach the pinnacle of our prayers.

Be patient Ya Ibadi, for Jannah is in your await! in shaa Allah.🌷

🌼'And the angels will enter upon them from every gate, [saying],
”Peace be upon you for what you patiently endured. And excellent is the final home.”❤'
-[Al Qur'an, 13:23-24].

فَاصْبِرْ صَبْرًا جَمِيلًا
🌼"So be patient with beautiful patience."
-[Al Qur'an, 70:5]