Walk to Remember

Make your path in this world a beautiful 'Walk to Remember'

I know you find unpassable fallen trees and bumps and weed,
But trust me, it's simply going to redefine your definition to feel the serenity, as every bloom of a flower and sweet melody of the gracious birds, is gonna make you appreciate every bliss you're blessed with abundantly.

Smile the entire way to every passing soul reassuringly, because they for sure are bravely facing their days too, gloomily.

I pray that you 'laugh out loud' throughout the journey gleefully. And as every path has it's end, may your destination fill you with awe and be bestest of what you'd imagined it to be.
Until then, may your heart throbbingly make you stand strong against every dark cloud. And may you never falter back towards your ultimate abode of gaiety.

Every time shivers run down your spine, just take a look at the sun, moon, or sky, and steady your mind, by knowing that there is the One holding this creation with His magnificent sublime and smiling right at you saying that you'll just be fine as long as it's Him that you sincerely rely.
~~~

By a Lord who laughs.

Abu Razeen reported: The Messenger of Allāh ﷺ said, “Allāh smiles at the despair of His servants as He will soon change it.” I said, “O Messenger of Allāh, does the Lord laugh?” The Prophet said, “Yes.” I said, “We will never be deprived of goodness by a Lord who laughs.”

Reference : Sunan Ibn Majah