Hijab❤

Surah Ar Rahman (The Most Gracious) ❤

Give your soul that honour of feeling that shine , once you read this Surah.

"Blessed be the Name of Your Lord (Allah) the Owner of Majesty and Honour." (Qur'an , Ar Rahman) ♡

"Wherein both will be Qasirat-ut-Tarf [chaste female (wives) restraining their glances , desiring none except their husbands] ..." (Quran, Ar Rahman )♡

"Hūr (beautiful , fair females) 'guarded' in pavilions;"(Quran ,Ar Rahman)♡

Isn't Jannah the purest abode ?
The abode closest to the Allah, The As Salam , Originator of Peace ?
An eternal abode of love, honour , happiness , joy.
A place with absolutely No Evil ?

Then why do you think , Allah SWT states in Surah Rahman : "Hūr (beautiful , fair females) 'Guarded' in pavilions; " ?

And , "Qasirat-ut-Tarf (chaste females 'Restraining Their Glances ' ... " ?

Don't you realise the profound Excellence of Hijab in these specific words of Our Generous Creator ?

We are honoured with the command of Hijab (guarding our modesty, restraining our glances) in This Life !

We are honoured with something that is atleast in words , and close to our comprehendibility, compared to something that the People of Jannah will be honoured with.

"And (there will be) Hūr (fair females) with wide lovely eyes (as wives for Al-Muttaqun (the pious).
Like unto preserved pearls♡ " (Surah Al-Waqiah)

'Preserved' pearls !

Don't you want to 'preserve your beauty' similar to the Hūr , to the Qaisrat-ut-Tarf , The women of Jannah ? :)

"I (Allah) have prepared for My Pious servants which no eye has ever seen , no ear has ever heard , and no human heart has ever perceived but its testified by the Book of Allah" (Muslim)

The acts of :

❤ Guarding our modesty;

❤ Practicing Hijab for the Al Jameel (Most Beautiful)'s sake with all our heart;

❤ Lowering our gazes;

All these are bounties , blessings , and supreme honour , bestowed on us by the Lord of the Universes.

Its something beyond our contemplation.

Something divine.

I know it will be hard to show up all covered . I know its difficult to not flaunt of those silky long black hair. But we all know ,

" Anything that is worth pursuing requires us to suffer just a little bit "

"How great of a bounty awaits for us in future, all that required is hardwork".

And that's why Hijab is considered the greatest Jihad (Jihad : Striving with all our might for seeking Allah Azwajal's pleasure) for us muslimahs.

"The scariest moment is always just before you start".

Roll those hair strands in a bun. Wrap yourself up in your abaya. Then Flaunt off that 'Cloak of Majestic Splendour' ❤

And with the heartfelt, and soul cherished blessings of Pleasure and Love of the Al Wadood , (Most Loving (Allah)), take your steps towards the 'Guarded Pavilions' (Towards Jannah ♡) in shaa Allah khair. Then be overwhelmed with the 'Honour' ✨

Do not belittle yourself on how you look for Allah beautified You

Let's live by this. Let Allah, Al Muta'aalee (The One Far Above the Creation) ; The Owner of the Majestic Throne , the Heavens , and all the Universes, define our beauty.

"For Allah is the Most deserving of Your modesty " (Qudsi)

Allah says in the Quran:

"Say to the believing men that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty: that will make for greater purity for them: and Allah is well acquainted with all that they do. And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what (must ordinarily) appear thereof; that they should draw their veils over their bosoms and not display their beauty ...." (Qur'an Nur, 30-31)

"Haya (Modesty) comes from Iman (Faith) ; Iman leads to Paradise "(Bukhari)

- Dedicated to :
Each of you Hūr of this (deceptive/temporary) world ♡ (Muslimah who covers for Her Rab's Pleasure and Love sake ♡)