Darkness

Your always gonna have darkness looming over you.
A feeling so suffocating, that at every curve of your smile and every echo of your laughter, you sense a reverberating fear seize you.

In all this exasperation, just take a look at the serene moon.
Its out there every night facing the garvest of darkness too.

But still, every night, it glows out its profound luminescence.

Encapsulating everything in its beauty of its light.
Because that's it's ultimate goodness, even in its own ridges.

Just like the moon, know that your meant to shine out your brilliance in this grievingly dark world too.
Whatever it may be. But yes, you do have goodness in you.
So let is shine.
Let it illuminate.
Just glow the darkness away.
And stay firm in your every phase of 'dark night'.
Because, Your Lord has always kept a magnificent bright day, bringing along with it unimaginable rays of light to keep you uplifted and steady.

"Tell me! If Allah made the night continuous for you till the Day of Resurrection, which ilãh (God) besides Allah could bring you light? Will you not then hear?"
[Al Qur'an, Surah Al Qasas, 28:71]

"It is He who confers blessing upon you, and His angels [ask Him to do so] that He may bring you out from darknesses into the light. And ever is He, to the believers, Merciful."
[Al Qur'an, Surah Al Ahzab, 33:43]