Blessed are the Strangers

BLESSED ARE THE STRANGERS

It wouldn't make sense.
None of it would,  if it wasn't for the destined promise.

A hope, a glimmer, 
A heartfelt apprehension of faith and conviction.

The smile falters,  the tears dry,  the echoes of laughter distort. 

None of this would make sense!
Because this is just the meagre journey.
A journey with smooth roads accompanied with a few bumps.

Blessed are we, the strangers ♡

For we come to realise our steadiness in our journey.
Our heart realises that,

"It is your Lord who drives the ship for you through the sea that you may seek of His bounty. Indeed, He is ever, to you, Merciful." (Al Qur'an)

With every smile, every pain, every fear,  we strangers cherish our life with something as simple and elegant as an 'Alhamdulilah',
A word of praise for  a Creator of Seven Heavens and above.

HE gives more and more with every brisk of faith we hold tight to seek His Pleasure.

"If you are grateful,  I will give you more "(Al Qur'an)

Islam's serenity is encapsulating.
Its a flood of Bounties.♡

A Bliss so devotingly beautiful that makes me melt out of sheer love and joy.

For it wasn't for Islam,  I'd be a dismantled soul. A hopeless soul.

"If your suffering (hardships) then surely , they (too) are suffering (hardships) as you are suffering, but you have a Hope From Allah (for the Reward) that for which they hope Not; And Allah is ever All-Knowing, All-Wise. " [Quran, Surah An-Nisa : 104] ✨

Islam is a gaiety of Eternal Love . A peace so comforting, that we'd crave to dive in to its very depths, to unravel it's magnificent treasures.

The Prophet (p.b.u.h)  said, "Islam began as something strange and it will return to being strange,so  BLESSED ARE THE STRANGERS "✨ (Sahih Muslim)

- Ghuraba ( A Stranger) :')