Community of the Believers (Ummat Al-Mu'minin)

•Every salaah, every sajdah we miss through out our "busy" day

•Every whisper of 'Alhamdulilah' we miss out while blowing whistles of joy on any of our achievement, because of "our" efforts

•Every curse word we casually roll off our tongues, like it's no big deal, well because ...to be "cool", that's the new rule, right?

•Every unblinking stare we pass by to *every* passer by promising to our hearts just like a million other times that ..."Ohh man! She is definitely 'the one' "

•Every time we lose out on our clothing, showing off every curve, but ironically rolling our eyes when the guys whoot out and ball out their eyes... and we  shrugg it off by ... " Oh I know all about the hijab, but you see what's more important is what lies deep in the heart and well.. boys will be boys.. which isn't necessarily anything we can do  about by always being shy!"

~~~

Now let's just read what the Qur'an say~

أَلَمْ يَعْلَمْ بِأَنَّ اللَّهَ يَرَىٰ
*"Does he not know that Allah sees?"*
[ Al Quran, Surah Alaq (The first surah of the Qur'an to be revealed), Ayah 14]

~~~

•When we prostrate to the Lord of the Heavens and the Earth, that patch of earth we made sujood at witnesses our glorification and cries for us and begs for our salvation from the fire.
Every passing second we are losing part of our lives and that sujood we just missed ain't *ever* coming back.
Though, it's that exact scene of the day would be displayed when horror will be filled in our eyes! (Day of Judgement)
And how saddening it is that our beloved Prophet ordered his companions strictly not to miss out their salah even while during the throngs and cries of battles and pain.
But sure of course "For YOU it was a very 'busy' day to squeeze time and pray"

• The billions of cells in our body are nourished without us even thinking about. And our successes make us boast ourselves all around and get lost in aimless fantasies of pride and forget something as simple yet powerfully heart reviving as an ' Alhamdulilah'

"And [remember] when your Lord proclaimed, 'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]; but if you deny, indeed, My punishment is severe.' "
-[Al Quran,Sura Ibrahim, Ayah 7]

• The values of profoundness Islam beautifully imbibes in the heart, mind and soul of us Muslims, is "timeless". No possible varying trends of lame "coolness" could possible reach its sublime virtue

'The Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him said, "A man utters a word pleasing to Allah without considering it of any significance for which Allah exalts his ranks (in Jannah); another one speaks a word displeasing to Allah without considering it of any importance, and for this reason he will sink down into Hell.'''
[Al-Bukhari].

• "Tell the believing men to lower their gaze and guard their chastity. That is purer for them. Indeed, Allah is acquainted with what they do."

•"And tell the believing women to lower their gaze and guard their chastity and not expose their adornment except that which [necessarily] appears thereof and to wrap [a portion of] their headcovers over their chests and not expose their adornment.."

"O you who have believed, do not follow the footsteps of Satan. And whoever follows the footsteps of Satan - indeed, he enjoins immorality and wrongdoing."
[ Al Quran , Surah An Nur]

We are SO much more than the crippled image society labels us to be. Succumbing to this deceptive world's vulgarity isn't gonna ever soothe our heart and soul towards the love, happiness, beauty and peace that it constantly seeks.

We are the proud *“Community of the Believers” (Ummat Al-Mu'minin)
*. The followers of of the bestest, most amazing man to EVER walk on Earth; who was sent as a mercy to the worlds!

"And We(Allah) have not sent you, [O Muhammad], except as a mercy to the worlds."
[Al Quran, Sura Al-Anbiya', Ayah 107]

By redefining our true worth, through the impeccable excellence of our faith:~ ISLAM... by hiking up our eemaan and taqwa, we can together build a legacy of  greatness. Spreading out the brightness of Islam, influencing the true 'Purpose of Life' in this dark menacing world of pomp and show.

May Allah fill us with taqwa and make us amongst His righteous slaves who inherit this duniya and Jannah. ♡
Aameen Ya Zul Jalali wal ikram, Lord of Majesty and Bounty.